Capture the female titan form - CH.47

Sarah's pov.

The female titans appearance shock us all because it suddenly appear out of nowhere and began chasing us inside the giant ass trees.

We weren't even glad when Eren decided to be suicidal and tried to tell us that he needs to fight the female titan and save the scouts at their awaiting death. Of course we didn't like what he wants so we rejected his offer harshly. But Eren being the stubborn brat he was ignored our angry yellings and proceed to do his own doings.

He even went as far as trying to bite his hand but we were glad father interrupt it before it will cause havoc in us. To say that everything was worse was an understatement.

It had ultimately went to the part we had to let Eren decide which choice he wants to do and least to regret in the end. Eren being Eren. Ended up answering too long for our likings. He was closing his eyes like he was praying to who knows what God was out there about his own choice to get. And so we stare at Eren expectantly. Eren slowly open his eyes and shout with determination. "I am coming with all of you!!!"

We have a sigh of relief and proceed with the plan the commander told us or rather me and father since he didn't trust the others yet.

Not like he didnt want to.More like he just don't like to.

The Commander didn't have a problem with father's squad. He had trust them with almost everything but some were kept secret for who knows what reason. He just don't seem to trust the titan boy. I didn't like it but I guess it was for the best.

None of us knew Eren that long. So it's probably nice to keep some secrets hidden behind closed doors. And just keep it shut for long. Until it appear straight on our face.

The plan the commander had told me and dad was just basic things like what-not-to-do and what-to-do. And change formations if ever something might happen.

I guess he was right. Something did happen.

And that was right behind us. A fucking female titan chasing us for whatever fucking reason it wanted.

We continue to ride throughout the whole way of giant forest trees. Ignoring all of the scouts desperate pain of cries and agony. And the titans running footstep behind us.

Not long after we arrived on the middle part of the forest and we were greeted with soldiers all around us. With what look like gun arrows inside a wooden box on their side.

But we didn't stop there we continue to gallop away from the enemy. Then  we look behind us. There we saw the female titan going through the soldiers. It look at the soldiers with wide eyes. Then without a word. The commander appear from out a tree and shout in a determined voice and a fierce look while pointing his sword towards the female titan. "Fire!"

The scouts then did what they were told and began firing their big weapon straight to the female titan. Arrows were then thrown straight at the titans body not giving it a time to process what was happening. Then another shot of arrows and another.

We continue to gallop away. Then father look at us. "Squad leave this area now. Protect Eren and take care of mine and Sarah's horse. And stay away from here. I don't want that disgusting titan going straight on your asses. Got that?". Father ask. The squad elite members nod their heads. Father then got up from his horse while it was still running and draw his blades in the air like a killing weapon. He look at me and at Eld then back to the front. " Eld I'll give you the responsibility of leading the squad. Sarah you're going with me." Father ended his talk and fly away from us. I nod my head. Got up from my horse and drawn my blades ready and give everyone a small nod and a take care and goodluck before following my father towards where  the female titan was put.