CH.52

Hello everyone! I hope you appreciate our little innocent coconuts speech.
His encouraging speech.

Now onto the story!

52- Annie Leonhart : The Female Titan

~~~~~~~~|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|~~~~~~~~

Armin's POV

Eren and Mikasa leans on the walls of the alley listening to everything that is happening around us. While I stood infront of them. Then we heard footsteps nearing the alley we were in. Soon a person popped up infront us which is none other than Annie with a blank expression.

I softly walk towards her. My 3dmg hanging loosely in my sides with a hood covering my half upper body and my face. I watch Annie stare back at me. Her eyes watching me like a hawk. I stop infront of her then pretend to look around us making sure no one was near to hear our conversation and look back at Annie.

"Hey Annie." I start. Annie only hums in response. "Can you help us bring Eren near the walls?" I ask her and she raise her eyebrows. "Why would you need my help? And why are you bringing Eren to the walls to escape?" She ask back. "He needs to escape here and we know you are the only one that can help us. We had already plan this through and the only way we can pass the walls is through a military police like you." I replied to her question. And she seems to be thinking before her eye flicker behind me. Only to study Eren and Mikasa who was looking at the ground in complete silence. "No I can't do that". She told us. She then turn around to leave and I grab her sleeve stopping her from leaving us all together. "Annie we really need your help. If we can't let Eren escape. He'll be killed by the scouts and be accused of being a traitor to humanity. And we can't allow that so please just help us." Now I was begging like a cat but I can't let Annie escape. This is the only way we can bring Annie with us and start the plan of luring Annie to reveal her true self. Her female titan form.

Annie thinks for a minute. And with a sign she give us a 'fine' before turning around. She grab something from her breast pocket and slip it on her ring finger. Then she turn towards us again. And we were off to do the first part of the plan.

Eren began to ramble about anything and everything and Mikasa told him to shut up. Which he thankfully did. After a minute of walking. We arrive at A plan of luring Annie. The underground tunnel.

Eren and Mikasa then walk down the underground and I follow them. Then we realise Annie wasn't following us. We halt in our steps and turn to look at Annie who gaze at us with a blank expression.

"Hey Annie." Eren called out. Annie still didn't respond. And a minute or later she snap her head towards me. "Why are we here in the tunnel? I thought we are escaping Eren?" She ask monotonously. I gulp and it went unnoticeable by Annie. "This is the way where we gonna escape Eren." I replied and she narrowed her eyes. She shook her head. "The tunnel leading to the underground?" She ask and Eren who was visibly annoyed by her decided to make it his own problem.

"Hey Annie! I thought you're gonna help us! What's the matter? Are you afraid of the dark?" Eren asked in annoyance. Annie stared at him and replied. "Yes I do." I look at her dumbfounded. Mikasa simply stood there beside Eren giving Annie a death glare.

"Annie just come down here with us and prove to us that you're not afraid of the dark! Come on!" Eren persistently tells Annie. Begging her to come down here with us but she just stood there expressionless.

I stare at her and decided to just ask her the questions we've been dreading to hear the answers.

"Annie why did you kill Sonny and Bean? Why did you took Marco's gear? Why?" I say carefully. Her gaze flickered to mine and the winds softly sweep off the hair on her face. She took a front step and stop there. " Armin. Why didn't you stop me if you already know it was me that did all of this? You know. I have never felt this much pleasure in all my whole life." She replied. We stayed silent and let her finding her sentence.