Decision in life - chapter 5

As I walk down the flight of stairs a thought suddenly pop up in my head. ' am I really making the right decision? To go join the trainee corps and become a member of survey corps in the near future or not?' I sigh as I descended down and walk to the mess hall not before hearing someone running behind me. I turn around and saw the ginger hair girl , blonde guy, black guy, and the guy with an undercut. I stop on my tracks and look at them with a glare.  As they stop then salute me. "you must be Sarah captain Levi's daughter. I'm Petra Ral " the ginger haired girl said and blush slightly. As my glare harden. " I'm Eld Finn" the blonde introduced himself. " I'm Gunther. Gunther Schultz." Said the black hair guy. " And that is Olou" Petra said and point at Olou with a smile while I look at them with a blank look. " I didn't ask for your names brat" I said blankly and trim around then walk away. " Oi you punky. Why so short?" When Olou said that. I look at him through the side giving him my piercing death glare. " Shut up brat" I said and continue walking " who the hell are you to said that to me you punk" Olou shout. " Just shut him up for God's sake or I'm going to do it on my own. That guy needs a medicine or something." I said as I continue walking away. " Hey punk I'm not yet do-" he interrupt himself by biting off his tongue making me smirk " thanks " i replied sarcastically before I already left.

Gunther's pov

We watch as the daughter of Levi name Sarah walk away while I turn to Petra who was still blushing. " Hey Petra. We know you like the captain and that much and Olou here imitating him like he knows him for long. But don't you think if the daughter of our captain finds out about you falling in love with her father? Won't you think she'll be happy or not?" I ask as I look at them." I don't think she will be happy though. We all know captain Levi is a married man so basically his daughter won't be happy."  Eld said simply. I nod in agreement. " But why won't you let me be happy for once guys. Your always ruining my happiness" Petra said and pout while we rolled our eyes then we went downstairs and left.

Your pov

As I descended down and walk to the mess hall to open the door and saw papa drinking black tea and doing some paperwork. As I open the door wide and walk in which caught my father's attention. I sit down infront of my father and drink his black tea as he look at me then I put it down before talking. " Papa about what we were talking I was a child. I really want to join the cadet corps and become one of the trainees that will graduate and become an official member of one of the regiment." I said with a serious look. " Which is?" My father ask as he sip his tea again and write something on the paper. " The scout regiment Survey corps I mean" I said . He looks at me and nod before looking back at his paper then sip his tea again. " I never doubt that you would ever lost that decision. I know you would never change it which is better though." My father said which made me surprise. " Oh. I never really want to. I had promise to aunty and uncle that if they will ever die in the hands of a titan. I will get a revenge on them and slay every titans with my blades." I said which caught my father off guard. " You never told me about it before. How come you remember that now?" my father ask  as I look at him with s curious look. " But they didn't told me that you told them that you want to slay the titans with a blade which is quite an impressive one for me" my father said as he put his cup down the table after he finish his last sip of the tea then look at me.   " I haven't told you do I?" I ask again. He nods and smile at me. " We actually had a talk at one of the stables before papa, when you were having a talk with uncle Erwin." I said and my father nod. " About the cadet corps papa. Would you let me join?" I ask while I look at my father who looks backs at me. " Actually honeybees. I did give you a chance to join though but I just hope you did remember our promise that made the night when we did the star gazing at the rooftop" my father said with a serious look. " Of course I did remember papa." I replied back and he nod. " Then my decision is made. I'll let you join the cadet corps this year and you had to graduate and pick this regiment which is the scout regiment or survey corps. I don't care if you become rank one or not in this year the only thing important is you graduate and finish this years training corps." My father said and I nod then smile.." Thankyou papa" he nods. " Papa can we do the 3d maneuver gear training." I ask " yes we can do it." He respond back which made me felt my high hopes up " then I want to had race with you of how many wooden dummy titans we can kill"  I said seriously. My father looks at me with his raise thin eyebrows then smirk. " Don't let your high hopes up Sarah. You  know I can definitely crash that." My father said. " Then I'll prove you wrong papa. Remember that" I said and got up which made my father chuckle. "Yeah let's see that Sarah my daughter" my father as he also got up then we walk out the mess hall and onto the back of the HQ. And grab our blade box and 3dmg then put it on as we both walk to the entrance of the forest where the dummy wooden titans where. And position ourself with our left blade on our back while the right one was on our side before we pull the trigger and zip  onto the first tree before zipping faster than before as we look around and saw two titans suddenly pop out of nowhere as we both smirk and spin through the air slicing the nape perfectly before moving to another titan dummy then doing the same spin as we keep doing it again and again and again and again as we finally arrived at the last one then I quickly zip through the highest tree before positioning myself and spinning through the air downwards and slicing the nape perfectly with a nice cut as me and my father both landed on the ground without tripping on something then  out or nowhere. We then heard clapping as we look up and saw the members of the scout regiment smiling at us. We give a proud nod and walk away.

- end of chapter 5 -