The pain inbetween her eyes - chapter 13

Eren's pov

As I was reading the book I quickly take a look at Sarah to see her sleeping on the table as I smile and continue reading the book when I heard the door open and saw Armin peaking inside as he caught my gaze and he sigh as he walk in and close the door behind him then walk to me. " What are you doing here Eren? And what happened at your hands?" Armin ask as he sit down beside me. " It got sprained when I had train with Sarah and here she was sleeping beside me. " I said as I look at her to see Armin looking at her also as he smiled then sit down infront of me "uhmm the food in the mess hall is ready. We are waiting for you to comeback and Sarah also" Armin said as he look at me and i just nod my head as I poked Sarah's cheeks " hey let's eat now" I said and poke her cheek to see her opening her eyes and nodding her head as she then sat up and yawn before stretching her arms out and opening her eyes wide and as Armin as she smile and wave at him. " Hey Armin. " Sarah said softly as she look at us and tilt her head to the side and we both nod and walk out of the library then to the mess hall. I open the door and we walk in as we grab both our tests then we sit down on our chair as the others greet us as we greet back and sit down on our chairs as Sarah look at the cup of tea infront of her. " Who made this?" Sarah ask as she curiously look up and raise an eyebrow as she stare at us " it's me who made it Sarah. I just want to Thankyou for the bread you gave me " Sasha replied as she smile and Sarah nods then takes a sip of the tea and put it back on the table as she munch on the bread and tore it into half giving sasha the other as she put the bread on her mouth again and continue munching on it. As I munching on my bread also when mikasa looks at my hand " what happened in it?" Mikasa ask as I look at Sarah who looks back at mikasa and sigh " he sprained his hand when we did a training." Sarah said and sip her tea again. As she sip the cup of tea while mikasa just glare at Sarah ñwho only shook it off as she push the tray on Sasha and who started thanking her all the time when he just shook her head and drink the cup of tea again. " Hey everyone look that shortie is quite an idiot hahahaha she looks like a dwarf pft maybe she'll be titans first food. Who knows she might be the first one to die in the first expedition" a cadet from the other table said as his group if friends srtsed laughing . " Yeah she might be a dwarf hahaha.' the other said as I glared at them while clenching my fist when I saw Sarah sigh as she put back the cup on the plate and said " don't mind about the best he's being an idiot either" she looks at us with a calm look and look at the boy with a bored look as she got up and turn towards us. " I'll be just outside if you need me all" sarah said as she got up and left the mess hall.

Your pov

I left the mess hall and walk to the front yard as I sit down under the tree and look up at the sky as I close my eyes and sigh. " This day is getting bullshit" I said and look down before I caught a sight of the 3dmg training ground as I smirk and got up then walk to the storage room. As I grab som 3dmg and blade box and put it on myself and walk out then look around as I saw no one was outside then walk to the forest and look around again. As I zip on the trees and then zip faster than before as I saw a titan suddenly pop out of nowhere as I smirk and spin through the air slicing the nape of the titan as I finally got out of the forest then I put back the 3dmg and blade box on the box as I walk out and went back inside the HQ.

Timeskip...

The next evening...

I then went inside the mess hall grab a tray as I went to Eren's group and sit down on the cahir then eat my food as I saw everyone walking inside as they greet me and I just nod my head while eating my food. When I saw the guy before sit down on his table as he smirk at my direction which I just glared back " ha! Look who looks at our way. Am I really that handsome shortie?" The boy brags as he look at me and smirk as I saw Eren clench his fist I roll my eyes and eat my food again but I heard the boy talking again as I clench my fist my calm demeanor changing into an angry one as I got up while looking down my bangs falling onto my eyes. " Ha hey shortie you look like-minded" but he didn't finish his sentence as I already pinned him on the floor grabbing his collar at the process as I stare at him with a death glare. " What did you said again brat?" I said my voice getting lower as the boy looks at me with fear on his eyes. " D-dwarf" he said as I got up and grab him again then pin him on the wall " oh so I'm a dwarf now huh?" I spat voice becaming more lower and venomous. As the boy gulps then I loosen my grip on him and turn around but not before I slam my clench fist on his face as he fell down on the floor unconscious. " Tch brat" I said and sit down again .

Eren's pov.

I was eating my food when I heard the guy bully Sarah again as I clench my fist again and saw Sarah got up as her bangs fall over her eyes. As the boy was going to say another sentence he was pinned on the floor as Sarah grab his collar and whisper something on his ear then she got up grabbing him by the process and pin him on the wall as she looks at the boy making the boy gulps as she look back at him then loosen his grip on him as she walk away but not before she give a punch to the boy making the boy fall unconscious on the ground as she went back on sitting on the cahir as she sigh and got up then left the mess hall

- end of chapter 13 -