New Outcomes in life - chapter 6

As me and papa walk to the barracks . My father suddenly talk " you got a good cut there sarah. I new I could trust you with that technique but who knows there might be another Ackerman inside the other wall" my father said as he unstrap himself and put the blade box and 3d gear on the other box as he look at me while I just stared at my reflection on the blades my bangs completely falling on my eyes as my father tilt his head on the side. " I want to even......" I stop and continue " reach the outside world like how my mom used to say about it. I want to find what's outside the walls and reach for it even if it means killing the titans without hesitation" I said as I lower my blade and look at my father with a determine look. My father just looking at me with a stoic look as he lean on the counter. " It's definitely a suicide if you go out sarah. There are no future in the walls if you're gonna ask that." My father said and I nod " yeah I know despite how much pdoy say it we can't keep hiding like cowards we had to fight if we want to live" my father nods in agreement as I unstrap myself and put the 3d gear on the other box and blade box on its own as I sigh. " Sarah Ackerman. Your ability to fight is useless if you're staying behind so fighting is definitely a good strategy for a better future." Someone said behind me and I turn around to see section commander Mike Zacharias as I salute him which he just shake it off sharing it's okay. " Definitely yes. It's not only talking about ability or strategy. It's talking about how to end this shit there out the walls" my father replied as he cross his arms. I look at the side and nod.  " Sarah tomorrow a carriage is going to get you here at the HQ." Mr. Mike said and I nod again. " I'll be going now sir"I said then Salute and walk away. As I walk towards the HQ I couldn't help but felt nervous tomorrow but I'll definitely be able to attend the  Corps tomorrow. I sigh and walk back to my room to pack my clothes putting it in a grey old bags then grabbing a grey jacket and a white dress that stops on my knee and black shoes. Then neatly folded it and put it ontop of my cabinet drawer. As I lay down on bed and look at the ceiling. I sigh and sat up then stare out the window out of mind. "I'll definitely miss my family here in HQ." I whisper as I look at the sky and got up then walk out of my room and onto my father's room. As I open the door walk inside and walk to his bookshelf to search for a book finally finding the book of titan discoveries. As I grab it and sit down on the couch and open the first page of the book to see the works inside that made it interesting.

Page.ome

Titans are like us human monsters who eat humans in the walls. They didn't had some Digestive organs or even the reproductive organs so basically they eat humans and won't digest it. If titans body get slice it will just regenerate back to its normal one and they will move again which is really weird and creepy. Titans comes from different sizes and names. There are 3- 4 meter titans who only eat half of a human's body. There are other 10 meter titan who can definitely bite the whole human part while the 15 meter titans can swallow a whole human body. Some titans can be abnormal which only goes to some larger group of people while ignoring a human . Normal titans are those who are acting like dogs who only eats a human body they ignore the group of people while deviants act like monsters and will definitely be the most hardest to kill. Titans don't exactly move at night so they either move at day with some sunlight. Titans are just like humans but they had naked body without some sexual organs and digestive organs. They regenerate and get more many as time passes by.

_endingofone_

As I was on the middle of reading the book the door suddenly open and I look up to see my father walking inside. He looks at me and sit down on his sit while doing the paperwork again as I continue reading the information I had. " Sarah aren't you going to eat now?" My father ask. " I'll definitely gonir I'm hungry" I responded while my eyes was still glued to the books before closing it and sighing as I got up and put it on my chest. " Papa can I bring this book with me at the corps" I ask as my father look up and nod. I just smioe a little and wave at my father then walk out his office and walk into the hallways then I went downstairs and turn left to the hallway as I walk towards the library while holding a candle as I open the door and light the candles inside as I started looking for the book of the outside world. Finally i saw the book up the third shelf as I grab the ladder and climb then grab the book and then started descending down as I put both books on my chest and walk out not before blowing the lights out. As I walk to the mess hall and open the door to see people talking towards each other. I then walk inside and sit down on a tabk without no one as I grab a tray and started eating. After I eat I then grab another one and walk out with my books on the tray also as I walk upstairs and head to papa's room and knock on the door. " Papa can I come in. " I said as I waited outside "yes come in Sarah" my father said in the inside as I open the door and walk in and saw ms. Petra Ral on the couch sitting properly. " What's ms. Ral doing here papa oh and by the way I had bring you some tea and bread. You might be hungry papa " I said as I put down the tray in Papa's table and sit down infront of ms. Ral who still sits patiently. " Hey ms. Ral." I said with a blank look as she look at me and smile.." hey Sarah." She said smiling as I saw her blushing making my eyebrows furrow. " Are you in love with my father" that question suddenly came out if my mouth while she look up and was now like a tomato as I glare at her. "I-im n-not in love w-with your f-father" she said " yeah good answer" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes and glare at her which made her uncomfortable. But I just take off my gaze from her and onto my father. " Papa I'll be bringing both this books if you and uncle rein won't mind. I would like to know the information inside this books though" I said and my father looks at me. " Then I'll tell Erwin about that tomorrow. Oh and Sarah I'll be the one to bring you to the cadet corps. Not someone from the member here in the corps cause definitely I won't hesitate to kill them if they did something wrong to you" my father said. I nod and rolled.my eyes. " Oh ms. Ral you can go now." My father said which made ms Ral nod then she salutes and left. I sigh and got up then went to papa's bedroom and sleep inside not before giving my father a goodnight kiss as I finally lay down on bed and sleep peacefully.

- end of chapter 6 -