Prologue

I was laying on papa's bed while staring outside when I heard a door open. I quickly sprang into my feet and peak outside papa's room to see uncle farlan aunty Isabelle and papa walking inside  while holding a bag full of bread. I run to them. "Papa" I shout which caught their gazes as aunty and uncle smile at me while my father give me a rare smile as he scoop me up and kiss my forehead. "Papa what is food today?" I ask innocently. " It's bread and meat today Sarah Darlin" aunty Isa replied. I "ooh" and quickly nodded . Uncle farlan pinch my cheeks which made me chuckle. " Papa when are we going to the outside ground. I want to see the Sun and star papa with birds also" I ask again. My father sigh and ruffles my hair. "It depends Sarah on how much money aunty , uncle and papa has" papa levi said. Aunty and uncle nodded. I look down and pout. " Don't worry baby girl we promise you we will see the outside ground together" "really!?!" I ask and they nodded  with a smile.

The next three days...

I was here on the couch while laying down and reading a book my father stole from a book store when I felt my stomach rumble but still no one came home. I sat up and look at the door holding my stomach " papa?" I called out but was greeted with silence. I look at the table and groan when I saw no food on it. I then walk to the door and slowly open it then look outside to see no one then I descended downstairs with my two little toes. After descending downstairs I quickly look around and called out again "papa, uncle,aunty" I shouted their names but was greeted by silence again. I started walking while hoping to find my family around.  I then went to an alley and walk out to see that I was on the main part of the underground while I clutch my white dress as I cowered in fear when I saw people staring at me. I quickly run towards another alley but as I stop I suddenly hear a commotion. Being the curious little girl I am. I peak at the walls and was greeted with the most surprising thing that happened seeing my papa,uncle and aunty being handcuffed while kneeling on the ground as I called out slowly " papa" .

Levi's pov (before getting arrested)

We were flying through buildings  while holding a bag full of food when Isabel suddenly heard 3dmg wires following us. We turn our heads around and saw the military police. " Oh these idiots already know that they can't fight and chase us. So why did they do it now?" Brags farlan while I just stare at the hooded figures . I turn my head towards the two "you know what to do" I said and they both nodded the three of us separating ways. I started zipping straight through the buildings while I heard someone zipping/chasing behind me as I went  inside through a building and started running while i spin in the air seeing a blockage of cement. Then went back on running again and then jumping down not before seeing the hooded figure zip out of the alley while holding a blade. I shook my head and zip down avoiding the blade as I began zipping above again then jumping inside a building again. As I was about to jump someone suddenly break the building and push me out while both of us tumbles to the ground while I flip and land on the ground with my boots as  I glared at the hooded figure seeing the hood flows away revealing a guy with blonde hair as I attack him with my knife but another one appears infront of me and block my knife with his blade while his hoodie flows out revealing another set of blonde hair. As he attack me and grab my knife while he points his blade on my throat while I struggle. Not long after I heard someone squirming behind me and I look behind and saw farlan and Isabel  getting handcuffed with Isabel squirming her ass off. That's when I had gave up and get handcuffed while we kneel on the ground. The man with blonde hair and big eyebrows staring at us with a serious face. " So. Who is the leader of all of you" when the man ask it I just glared at him. "So it must be you" he said as he kneel down infront of me " so how did you know the 3d maneuver gear" he ask but we stayed silence. He then looks at the person behind me and nod making the man grab my hair and slam my face on the mud as I heard a gasp. Finally Isabel and farlan answer. " We had be n doing it on our own and how dare you do that to Levi!?!" I heard Isabel yell followed by farlan who speaks up" it is inorder for us to live in this hell hole and survived on our own"  the man nod as the other person behind me lift my head up. I glared at the man again when suddenly I heard a little voice calling behind the guy. " Papa" I turn my head to the alley followed by the others and sees Sarah poking her head out the alley looking terrified. "S-sarah baby" I heard Isabel called her as she started crying while she walk out clutching her stained white dress. I just look at my daughter with my hair getting wet as some of the water from the mud drips down my hair to my cheek then to my chin . She was crying her eyes out " papa" she called out again and I nod. She run upto me and hug me while she puts her head on my shoulder and cry her eyes out. "Papa" she called out again. "So she is your daughter huh" the man from earlier said as I glared at him. "I'm Erwin Smith commander of the survey corps. What's your name? He ask as he finished introducing himself "Levi" I said slowly " so Levi. I would like you to join the survey corps and hand your skills to us or if you don't join we are going to hand you to the military police while they consider your crime and might accused you and your group to death." Erwin said as you glared at him but not before my gaze flickered to my daughter who is sleeping already. " Fine I'll join but in one condition" I said " what is it?" Erwin respond back.  " I will bring my daughter with me" Erwin nodded....

- End of Prologue -