Author's Note:

Hey lovely readers. If you are giving this story a chance, I appreciate this and you are free to criticize.

If you like my story please let me know by votes and feedback. Your feedback is highly appreciated and any idea or anything you wanna share related to the story.

†††

Everything is part of my imagination. All the characters used in the story are fictional. Any resemblance to any character or place is coincidental.

No one is allowed to produce or transmit any part of the story in any form or by any means like photocopying, electronic or mechanical form without the writer's acknowledgment or permission.

ALL COPYRIGHTS RESERVED ©

Please forgive me if there are any grammatical errors but I will try my best to avoid making any and feel free to point them. I will be more than happy.

I am going to use multiple points of view and there is the use of cussing words.

If you have decided to give it a try, you need to know these words as you are going to see them in some places.

Joven señor,
Jeune seigneur,
Giovane signore. (All means young lord in Spanish, French and Italian respectively.)

P.S- Use of multiple languages at places as you can already tell.

Later.

Love you all.❤️❤️

†††

"If you're passionate about something, it doesn't matter how many times you stumble.
What matters is, whether you are willing to stand up again after every failure and give yourself completely to it until you achieve it!"

By: Priya Pal

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††