CHAPTER-XII

"Hey Ash," Sam waved at me before walking towards me

"Which is your next class?"

"Computer Programming," I replied switching books.

"That's great. Mine too," he exclaimed cheerfully before peeking into my locker. I can feel his eyes scanning it.

"Wow!" He gasped from behind me.

"Your locker is all reserved. What's all that stuff, dude?" he asked astonishment reflecting in his voice?

"I only have a book, snacks, and some clothes.... mostly dirty," he muttered the last part under his breath.

My lips turned up. "Nothing, just some--" I was cut off by someone yelling at him.

"Sam, you jerk!" I glanced at Sam to find him shaking his head before heaving a sigh.

"Hey, sis!" Sam smirked at the girl. She has the same red hair and eyes as Sam; the girl from the washroom beside her as they advanced in our direction.

She sent a deadly glare at Sam to which he only smiled.

"What's wrong, Linda?" he asked her making an innocent face. Linda glared at him before tossing her hair behind her shoulder.

"Aww. Playing innocent. Baby boy got scared," she pouted and made a fake sympathetic face. Sam grounded his teeth nevertheless smiled at her.

"I would love to have some more chit-chat with you but I am busy now, so later."

"Ah-Ah-Ah." Linda blocked our way; placing her hands on her hips, she leaned forward, "Not so fast!" She smirked at him cockily. Sam shook his head as he let out an exasperated sigh.

"Look sis, you know me. So don't waste your and mine time on her. I have my class." He pointed at Linda.

"When did this happen?" Samantha let out a fake laugh. The atmosphere around us quickly altered to a deadly one.

"As much as I know you"-- she pointed at him"--you are an irresponsible A-hole who doesn't give a f*ck to anything!" she chimed angrily.

"Look sis, I know you are angry but let's just talk later."

"Apologize to her," she said through gritted teeth, her voice low but dominating. I can tell she is a very strong vampire and scary too whenever she wants to.

"I WILL NEVER," Sam uttered each word slowly, gritting his teeth. 

No one dares to pass by us. It's like everyone can feel the tension in the air. The air was heavy and intense.

"Pardon me for intruding." I stepped from behind. I need to calm them otherwise something wrong will happen here.

She lifted her eyelashes to gaze at me. Her eyes are fierce with anger.