CHAPTER- IX

"Stop there you brat," Samantha, my elder sister yelled on seeing me

Like I am gonna listen.

I smirked at her before jumping out of the window from the third floor.

"Stop him," she yelled from the window at the guards, rushing towards me.

I rolled on my back as I was about to hit the ground to lessen the impact but within a second, I was surrounded by guards.

"You ain't going anywhere." Samantha gave me a smug smirk as she slowly approached me.

"Let's see," I smirked and threw punches at the guards in front of me. I kicked the guard at my back while two guards grabbed my hands. I flipped and booted one guard. Taking his face as support, I thrust up; twisting his arms, I kicked his back and backflipped him. His back hit the ground and he groaned. I take this as a cue and sprinted.

"I will kill you," Samantha roared as she chased after me.

"Love you too sis." I grinned, showing her my fangs. I winked at her and threw a flying kiss in her direction.

"Come back, Sam," she yelled as she closed the distance between us.

"Woo. I am touched sis, you called me by my name but, the wrong situation." I shrugged, giving her a sympathetic smile.

"Sorry sis, but I can't." I gave her an apologetic look.

"Wait, Sam!" She caught my jacket desperately. I got rid of it instantly and climbed the wall.

"See you later." I waved at her and jumped to the other side.

"Woo hoo!" I fist-bumped in the air as I jumped in victory.

"Freedom. I don't have to attend that boring party full of blood-sucking vampires."

Oh, did I forget to tell you? Looks like it. I am a vampire. Yup, a blood-sucking vampire. My father, Andrew aka Phobos is the head of our organization and being his only son, I am supposed to behave properly, attend shitty parties, and do other stuff to inherit his throne but like hell, I care.

I want to live as I want, carefree and merrily. Not with all the responsibilities and burdens on my shoulders.

I have seen my father working his ass off.

I don't want that so here I am. Even though I got scolded for my misbehavior and got grounded many times but me being me, always find a way to run away.

A smile appeared on my lips as the wind embraced me. I peeked at the sky, the soft rays of the sun warming my skin.

Long time no see.

My lips curved up, "What am I going to do first?" I asked myself.

"Food." I licked my lips and rubbed my hands excitedly as I had the perfect place in mind.