CHAPTER-XX

"I'll wait for you in the ground

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I'll wait for you in the ground."

"Okay," Sam winked and jogged for his P.E class.

I turned towards my class and took a seat near the window. A light breeze caressed my skin, giving a soothing effect.

The bell rings and like that the school ends. Everyone excitedly rushed outside as they are free from school. Some are going to hang out, some are going to practice and other stuff.

I gathered my belongings and ambled outside. Pulling the earbuds from my jacket pocket, I put them on and played the song Permission To Dance by BTS on my phone.

I was humming to the music when my gaze fell on my shoes and I learnt my shoes' knot is untied.

Thank goodness, I saw it on time otherwise I would have tripped.

I crouched down and tied the knot. Humming, I turned the corner and I was in my own world and didn't notice someone's coming from the opposite direction and bumped into something hard which made me fell straight on my butt.

Ouch! That hurts!

"Pardon me..." Rubbing my head, I looked up and came face to face with none other than Axel who has crouched down, forwarding his hand. He also has his earphones on. His eyes holding a soft look but on realizing it's me, his eyes widen for a split second before having a cold look.

"You!" he yelled pointing directly at me and stood up abruptly. I paused the music and so did he.

"Look where you are going!" He said curtly.

I stood up and retorted, "You should watch out for your steps too." Dusting my clothes, I looked at him. He averted his gaze, knowing very well he was at fault too.

"It's alright. I forgive you even though you didn't apologize." I smiled at him. He looked straight into my eyes, his eyes carrying a curious look but after a second, his look changed into a confused one and he slightly shook his head like he was in a trance and backed a step.

"What the hell? Why are you following me, you punkster?!"

I opened my mouth but he didn't let me speak as he clenched my jacket and pinned me to the wall.

Not again. I let out a weary sigh.

"Look at me!" He snapped; hitting the wall behind me. He lifted my chin and made me look into his dark brown eyes, which were blazing with anger.

"If you think you will look cool or you have any other intention"- he cocked his head to the side- "let me clear it for you. I don't befriend anyone and not punksters like you!" He said pressing each word as he cocked his eyebrow and a second later, a cold glare is directed towards me. He glared hard. Everyone else would have trembled and surrendered to his glare but it takes more than that to scare me. My father's aura is more intimidating than his glare.