Yiyit and Onur arrived together with Derem.

Yi: "Merhaba, Sanem! How are you doing? We couldn't see ourselves this morning. Are you alright after the police released you?"

S: "Everything is fine, it was a big but fortunately also short nightmare. Still the trial is to come..."

On: " Sanemsiiiii, my friend! I'm glad you are alright and unwounded." Onur embraced Sanem with truly happiness. She replied sincerely."

Ozan and Özgür were surprised to see the friendship that Onur showed openly towards her and how he cherished Sanem.

S: "I'm glad to see you Onur, today is your day you gonna bright like the stars. The book launch will be great. "

On: "Are you okay after the rescue from kidnap? Yesterday, Lale told me about it and I was shocked with it, indeed. I felt relieved when she told me that police had done a great job and had found you quickly.

S: "Yes, I'm alright Onur. It was a chaos my weekend, but there happened also good things to me, look my hand, by the way..."

On: "Ohhh Sanem, you are engaged and back with Can!!! Congratulations bebek. I will be jealous of you, but I'm very happy you both are together. "Their cloudness was interrupted by Yiyit that was concerned with time schedule and didn't want to delay the begin of the presentation.

Ozan and Özgür came to Yiyit and greeted him, also Onur and Derem.

Yi: "Onur and Sanem, it's time to begin. Later you can continue your celebration. Derem, "

De: "Merhaba, Yiyit Bay! I couldn't help not hearing you. I think we are ready to begin. Onur we can ask the photographers taking some pictures of you and then you start introducing and reading your story. "

On: "I'm ready, Derem... Sanem and Yiyit bay! "

Yi: "Let's start! "

Onur begun the book presentation explaining his ideas about his story and the characters. Then he read the introduction and some parts of the first chapter afterwards he replied the questions from readers. At the end he said some thanking words.

Can and Lale arrived while Onur was replying the readers the questions about the book and the highlights from his story.

On: "I would like to give lots of thanks to my Editorial House DENIZLER YAYINEVI, and to Yiyit Bay for accepting my project and supporting me in this adventure. I would like to also to thank my ex-girlfriend Songul who encouraged me to begin writing, we aren't together anymore unfortunately. Special thanks too, to Derem and the whole team from Friki Harika Mr. Aziz Divit who has made possible us to be here and the whole launch campaign. And for last but not least, I would like also to give a very special thanks to Sanem, who nourished me with her advice and imaginative thoughts to feed my writings. Thank you so much my friend. "

Derem and Sanem took him to the photocall stand and the readers came to get books and his autograph.

When Sanem saw Can, she went straight to greet him, she was very happy to have him there.

S: "Oh Can I'm glad you came." She kissed him in his lips delicately and embraced him, he replied putting his arm over Sanem's neck. "Ohhn great, you don't have the sling anymore, bebek! ...Hello, Lale."

C: "Yes, aşkim, my Sanem!" Can was burning insideof jealousy after hearing those beautiful words of friendship from Onur to his beloved. He needed to control himself, but having Sanem cherishing him, made him remain steady but as Sanem felt the beat of his heart go very fast she touched with her fingers his beard and his neck, kissing him once more passionately, after her kiss Can whispered at her ear: Çok seni seviyorum.