Changes

He pulled out a kunai and used it as a mirror and gasped once he saw how different his eyes looked. They were no longer black but they turned red.

He immediately ran off and we called after him, but I  was the only one who decided to chase after him.

"Indra!"

He ended up running to a secluded hilly area that was looming with trees and he skidded to a halt and yelled out, "I know you're there! What did you do?!"

"Indra, who are you yelling at?" I asked and behind him, I saw a small figure and it wore a creepy grin before it disappeared.

"Oh no one."

We heard a child like voice but couldn't see who it was.

"I only revealed your true power. I'm glad we had her and your brother to help you awaken it. From now on, you'll use those eyes to see the truth. See you later!" It chuckled before it went dead silent. We waited a few more seconds before we confirmed that it was gone.

"What was that thing?" I frantically asked as I cupped his cheeks in my hands and stared right into his blood red eyes.

"I-I don't know! It appeared and said I had to lose love a-and next thing you know I'm with you and Ashura!" He spluttered out and appeared to be as confused as I was.

I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair and shook my head at him, "What are we gonna do?"

"Don't tell anyone about this!" He exclaimed.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I-I don't want anyone knowing about that thing. I don't want anyone else getting hurt and I don't want to worry my father."

"Indra, I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do."

"Just....please... don't say anything about it," he pleaded with his eyes returning back to normal.

I contemplated it in my head and bit the inside of my cheek, "Fine."

A relieved expression washed over his face and he grabbed my hands and gave them a tight squeeze, "Thank you, (Y/n)."

I merely formed a small smile at him as uneasiness sat at the pit of my stomach.

But after that day, Indra had changed.

He no longer held the same warmth and kindness in his charcoal eyes.

His behavior slowly changed over the next few years as he grew accustomed to his new eyes which were called the Sharingan.

Everyone had taken notice of this.

Indra, Ashura and I were sparring against different men inside the training room. I had spent my time training with them and usually had some private training sessions with Indra.

But right now, Indra was kicking ass while Ashura was getting his ass kicked.

I was against a six foot tall man with short black hair and had a slim built. He was trying to get the upper hand in this sparring match, but luckily, all the training I did with Indra is working in my favor.

I blocked an incoming punch and channeled some chakra to my right fist and threw my right fist at the man and knocked him down to the hardwood floor.

"Amazing," muttered Ashura in awe at witnessing my strength in this victory, but having been distracted by me, he was knocked down.

"Nice work, (Y/n)," said Indra before looking at his defeated brother. "Put everything you've got into it! You can't expect to use Ninshu like that!"