Saving

The four of us made it back to the snow and in the air, were Naruto's shadow clones fighting against Kaguya.

Black Zetsu who had noticed the arrival of a new presence, was astounded to see us standing there, "I-Impossible!"

"Missed us?" I smirked and leapt over the cliff I was standing on and landed on another patch of snow. Sasuke and I ran towards Naruto who inched closer and remained levitating in front of us.

"(Y/n)! Sasuke!" He delightfully exclaimed.

"Thanks for holding up while we've been gone," I said to Naruto who gave me a thumbs up.

"Mother... since they've reunited, we have no other choice. We can't afford to be stingy with our chakra," insisted Black Zetsu.

"I know that," coldly replied Kaguya whose eyes were locked on us.

She extended her arms out and a weird noise came out from her third eye and the scenery had changed once again.

I fell to my knees as the gravity in this place was weighing me down.

'My body feels so heavy.'

The terrain was digging into us with its rugged pyramid shaped terrain. The heavy gravity made it impossible to move a single inch of my body.

Naruto fell on his butt to my left as he could no longer levitate in this dimension while all his clones disappeared once they hit the ground.

"How many dimensions does this woman have," I said through gritted teeth as I looked up at Kaguya.

She was on the ground and it seems like she was being affected by the heavy gravity, but she was able to move as she began to lift both her arms midway and steadied them. The palms of her hands were facing us and coming out from her palms were two long, pointy, grayish brown bones.

Those two bones were directed at Naruto and Sasuke.

My eyes slightly widened and I realized I needed to act fast. I groaned as I struggled to lift my arm in her direction.

"We have to move," urged Naruto who was slowly dragging his body and attempted to go into a crouching position.

"Stay here," I said to the two. I steadied my arm and had my palm facing Kaguya with my eyes turning into my Rinnegan.

Kaguya shot the bones which were rapidly coming and I muttered, "Almighty Push."

The bones were blown back and skidded across the uneven terrain and lay there. Kaguya glared at me and send a barrage of bones that came out from the palms of her hand and her body.

I lifted my other arm up and with a force that was even more powerful than the first, the bones were immediately flung back and they clattered to the ground.

"You're not going to hit us that easily," I half smiled as my arms began to slightly tremble from keeping my arms lifted.

Kaguya created a portal right next to her and shoved her hand in all while shooting another wave of her bones.

"(Y/n), from behind!" Cried out Naruto.

I slightly twisted my body and saw the incoming bones from behind and moved my left arm the other way.

Each arm was now facing the opposite direction with a force coming from my hands. I shakily stood up on my feet as I continued to repel away the attack.

But I heard a noise coming from above my head and a portal was opening. My eyes widened as I was left defenseless from above.

"I know I said stay here but change of plans," I loudly said to the two boys. I closed my eyes and channeled my chakra throughout my entire body and I let out a cry as a powerful wave exploded from my entire body and sent everyone and everything around me flying back.

I remained standing for a second before I fell to my knees with my body feeling slightly tired but nonetheless I still held my head high and gazed at Kaguya.

Her eyes were ablaze as she stared me down with a sudden smirk appearing on her red lips.

She raised her arm and I looked over my shoulder in the direction her hand was facing and it was directed at Kakashi Sensei.

"Kakashi Sensei!" I gasped and I extended my arm out and pulled him towards me without realizing that he was merely a distraction as she launched her attack at Naruto and Sasuke.

"No!" And with one arm free, I raised it and froze as I realized I could only pull one towards me now after they were both blown back far apart from each other after the blast.

'Do I really have to choose one of them? But I don't have time to decide right now or else they'll be stabbed! If I really have to choose then I choose to save...'