Battlefield

Naruto and I were lighting the path up at night with our Chakra Mode while Killer Bee followed behind us.

"(Y/n)..."

My head perked up and I was now standing inside my subconscious. I whipped my head over my shoulder and saw the Eleven Tails.

"Why did you call me? You're not one to suddenly strike up a conversation. Is there something you want?" I crossed my arms over my chest and waited for her to speak.

"You're being careless with my chakra. You don't have full control of my chakra, yet you're using it around so freely."

"That's still in the process."

"Do you really think you and the Nine Tailed brat can stop this war? It's impossible. You're both naive and stupid. I'm sure you two have sensed how strong the enemy is. This is Madara Uchiha. There's no telling what he'll do. You're welcome to use my power-"

"Why, so you can take control of me again? Ha, no thanks. I'm not falling for that. I'm helping Naruto out in this war and we're gonna end it. We're not going to idly stand by and watch others fight and die!"

"If you're comrades are killed, hatred will arise. Can you really defeat the enemy before that happens?"

"...I'll do whatever it takes to make sure that doesn't happen."

"You stupid girl! People are already dead! It's only a matter of time before your comrades are next and you'll lose it. You can't save them! You couldn't save your old friend, Sasuke! After you watch them die, you'll come crawling to me for more power!"

I clenched my fists and turned on my heel as I drowned out her voice. "Look, we'll talk about this later. I'll come back. For now, let's just not take too much of each other's chakra. We don't need to kill each other."

I opened my eyes and I was back in the real world and began to pick up my pace.

~Timeskip~

We were now on the battlefield. We were intercepted halfway from here by the Raikage and Lady Tsunade, but we managed to get through with the help of Lady Tsunade. We were already informed by Shikaku about the white Zetsus, the enemy's battle strategy, and Madara's project Tsuki no Me.

We were running and my eyes roamed over the area to see a group of shinobi coming our way.

"It's chaos out there in the battlefield!" Shouted the shinobi who was leading the group. There was something odd about that group.

Naruto had created a Rasengan and thrusted it into the male's stomach, who fell back. His body turned white and a tree sprouted from his stomach.

The shinobi that were behind him stepped away from the White Zetsu and glanced over at us. I was making my way towards them and pulled out my dagger and sliced a man's neck. No blood had splattered, the man had fallen to his knees and fell forward on his face. His body also turned white and revealed he was one of them.

"It's safe to say that they're all the same."

Each shinobi had transformed back into a White Zetsu knowing that we had figured them out from the beginning. Bed whipped out his swords and began to slash them down while Naruto and I would pummel then with a jutsu in our new form.

Many of the White Zetsus had a tree sprout from within their body as they were lying on the dirt ground. We had finished off the last remaining White Zetsu and I made a clone that would stay here and watch over the area. Naruto had made numerous shadow clones they scattered in each direction to each battlefield. I sent about ten shadow clones to follow his clones for back up.

The three of us kept going to any battlefield we encountered and would take down any enemy we saw with Naruto and I competing to see who could take down the most.

"Hey I was about to take him down," I pouted at Naruto as he stood up from just drilling a Rasengan into an enemy's back.

"Hehe, you snooze you lose," he chuckled.

"Hmph."

"Let's quickly head to the other battlefields." Naruto ran off in another direction and I followed after him with Bee quickly catching us up.

"Next one is mine!"

"Only if you can pass me up!" He smirked at me and I smirked back as I pushed off my feet and jumped up ahead and was now right in front of him. He grumbled and picked up the pace with the two of us running at the same speed now.

Time had gone by and the three of us were running through a forest. We encountered a few more enemies along the day, but they weren't too much of a hassle and didn't have us exerting so much energy.

"Should we keep going through the forest or go out in the open?" I asked as we saw a clearing that would lead to a way out where there was a nearby lake.

"We'll go out in the open and cut through," answered Bee and we made our way out of the forest.

There were two people up ahead dressed in burgundy cloaks and one had his arm around around the other person for support. One had pale white hair and the other had jet black hair.

As we were coming closer, my eyes widened as I recognized who one of them was and Naruto seemed to recognize not one, but the two of them. We skidded to a halt and were standing five feet away from them.

"Well, it's been awhile Itachi Uchiha..." my eyes hardened as I met his Sharingan.

"And Nagato...," finished off Naruto as we faced each other with a light breeze blowing our hair.