Quality Time

"Yo!"

"Shisui!" I ran over to him and engulfed him in a hug before I pecked his cheek.

"It's always a blessing to see you (Y/n)." A bright smile was plastered on his face as he lifted me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head by the crook of his neck.

'These Uchiha men and their genes.' I glanced between Shisui and Itachi from the corner of my eye and observed their overwhelming good looks with a tiny blush covering my cheeks. They sure were handsome and it couldn't be helped that I had a tiny crush on them.

"Hey Sasuke, Itachi," greeted Shisui as they made their way near us.

"Why does (Y/n) always peck you, but not us?" Questioned Sasuke and it was clear that the Uchiha brothers had a small scowl on their faces since they weren't receiving the same affection that I was giving Shisui.

"Well it can't be helped if she loves me more," chuckled Shisui as he set me down although I still remained by his side.

"I'm sure it's the opposite," commented Itachi with a playful smile and Sasuke vigorously nodded his head in agreement.

"Now, now, we didn't come here to fight for (Y/n)'s affection," playfully said Shisui as then brought Itachi in with his arm."Well how about it, Itachi. Should we start our spar now?"

"Yes. (Y/n). Sasuke. Why don't you two sit over there," he pointed at a log that was underneath a tree and surrounded with an array of blooming flowers.

We nodded our heads and ran over there. I seated myself on the right end while Sasuke was in the left.

"Cheer for me (Y/n)," called out Shisui with a smile on his face and I nodded my head.

"I'll cheer for you too, Itachi!" I shouted and he mouthed a 'thank you' to me while Shisui sulked at having thought my attention would be centered on him.

I mean I love them both. I couldn't choose or side with only one of them.

Sasuke and I kept our eyes focused on the two males who began their sparring match and were astounded by their abilities every time.

Sasuke and I continuously cheered them on with Sasuke mainly rooting for his brother while I rooted for both.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed a small, pink cosmo flower which I plucked it from the grass. I examined the bright petals and gazed at its beauty until I glance at Sasuke from the corner of my eye. I held the flower up by his face and he noticed that I was staring at him and asked, "What?"

Now that his head was turned towards me, I placed the flower in his hair which left him surprised and with a small blush rising to his cheeks.

"What's this for?" He shyly asked as he pointed at the flower.

"I just thought it would look good on you and I was right," I ended with a smile and he turned his head away from me in embarrassment. I chuckled at this and returned to face Shisui and Itachi.

Their spar had taken forever and they both ended up in a tie. it was now noon and it was our turn to train.

Itachi and Shisui had trained us for about an hour and a half in either taijutsu, ninjutsu or throwing kunais.

Sasuke and I had sparred and guess who won?

Me.

"Why don't we stop for now?" Spoke up Itachi as he saw our tired state.

"Can we continue a little longer?" I asked with pleading eyes. These two were pure geniuses and prodigies whom I can learn a lot from both in mind and skill.

I've learned a lot from my clan and don't get me wrong, they've trained me well, but these two Uchihas were something else.

"Maybe next time. I have to prepare for a mission."

"I didn't know you had a mission. They didn't mention anything about that," I warily squinted my eyes at him and he slightly flinched, but covered it up with a smile. Shisui warily looked at Itachi since he didn't hear anything about that either, but then again he was always busy and unexpectedly summoned for missions.

"I was recently informed that I was going on one. It was last minute." He knelt down and ruffled my hair as he kept his eyes closed and smiled at me. I returned the smile and tackled him with a hug.

"Good luck on your mission! Come back safe!"

"Thank you." He opened his eyes and motioned for Sasuke to come. "Why don't you take (Y/n) back home? Her mother must be waiting for her since they have to leave today."

Sasuke eagerly nodded his head and extended his hand out to me which I took and he began to lead the way.

"Bye Itachi! Bye Shisui! I waved at them and they did the same with an adoring smile on their face.

They watched my figure disappear as I ran off with Sasuke. My (e/c) eyes were shining brightly and a warm smile was radiating off my face. But that was the last time everyone would see such a sight.

After that day, the light I once had in my eyes had disappeared