A True Ending

"I'll leave you to die here with your old ally," motioned Madara with his eyes over at my cold, dead body before he turned around and left the sole survivor of the Uchiha clan to perish with a deep stab wound right by his heart.

Sasuke weakly lifted his head and gasped once he noticed by body lying not too far from him.

"(Y-Y/n)?" He coughed out.

He repeated my name again and after not hearing an answer come out of my mouth, his eyes traveled down to my chest and there was no sign of my chest heaving up and down as a indication that I was breathing.

"There's no sign of chakra in her," spoke Tobirama who lay stuck to the ground by the rods piercing his entire body.

"She.... can't be...." Despite the fact that the lower half of his body had given out on him already, he used his arms to crawl towards me. He grunted every time his body moved an inch and he cried out in agony as he finally reached me.

"(Y/n)..." he weakly called my name as he reached his hand out to my cheek and his fingertips grazed against my icy skin. He retracted his hand away from me and hung his head low all while slamming his fist to the ground.

"Itachi... I let her...." the Uchiha lifted his head and liquid began to form from the corner of his eyes as he stared at my lifeless face. "I can't leave her...like this... I have to... get her... somewhere...!"

Sasuke tried to lift himself up, but miserably failed and slumped to the ground as his entire body had grown utterly weak. He had no strength left, but he desperately wanted to get me out of here.

He rested his head near my shoulder as his eyes drooped before they slowly fell shut.

"(Y/n)..." my name was his last word and breath.

Two old teammates who were defeated by Madara now lay dead beside each other on the battlefield.

An Uchiha and (L/n)

Two clans who had held an unbreakable bond since the start

The last two members of those clans have now perished together

They started and ended together

The battlefield was deadly silent with Tobirama as the only one remaining, however, he was unable to do anything to help us.

Fifteen minutes had gone by in pure silence before a mysterious person in a cloak came and walked towards Sasuke.

"Who are you?" Asked Tobirama with hardened eyes as he suspiciously stared at the cloaked figure who was near the fallen Uchiha.

"Someone who can help," was all he said before he knelt down and began to do something that Tobirama was unable to see.

While the cloaked figure was working on that, an echo was heard which made Tobirama shift his eyes to the left.

"(Y/n)!" Shouted a voice from the distance and it grew louder with each second until that person approached the area where my body was at.

The one who came back for me was Gaara but he merely gasped once he noticed my body laying next to Sasuke.

And on cue, coming down running from the opposite side were Orochimaru, Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo.