Allied Shinobi

Madara somehow managed to defy the Reanimation Jutsu, but we don't know how.

"I'll get the Eight, Nine and Eleven Tails. You take care of these two," said Madara to Obito.

Madara charged right at us and nearly obliterated the entire area with his Fire Style Justus and Susanoo.

Naruto and I remained unscathed from avoiding all that fire that was blasted at us and it was something Madara noted. Although his Susanoo did manage to strike us.

"I was going easy on you two since you're the actual Jinchūrikis and not clones, but if that's how you feel then I won't hold back on you! This is Hashirama's wooden dragon which he used to hold down the Nine Tails long ago." His body was engulfed in blue chakra and a wooden dragon bursted from the ground and slithered to us.

"I'm not going to hold back against a zombie especially since you're dead!" Cried out Naruto who battled against the wooden dragon, but the dragon was having the upper hand by wrapping itself and restricting the Nine Tail's movements.

"You're the only one here who isn't in a Tailed Beast State. Have you not learned to control it?" Said Madara who appeared right behind me and swung his gunbai at me, but I used two Chakra arms to stop it.

"It doesn't matter whether I can or not." I pushed him back and looked over my shoulder to see Naruto's Nine Tails Chakra Mode slowly fading.

'It's taking his Chakra.' I glanced over at the Eight Tails to see him in the same position.

I leapt up to the wooden dragon that was growing leaves and I formed a mini Tailed Beast Bomb in my hand and directed it at the wood. Splinters flew out and I dug the Tailed Beast Bomb further in which broke right through the wood.

'Alright!'

"No need to celebrate yet," Madara chuckled and whacked me right into a wooden branch that tightened around my body.

I immediately felt my chakra slowly begin to leave and my Chakra Mode began to flicker and waver.

Naruto broke me free from the wooden binding and I chuckled at him. "Heh, I came to save you from that wooden dragon, but now you're saving me from it."

"I'll save you no matter what!"

~Timeskip~

"About time."

One by one our friends and reinforcements came to the battlefield as we faced Obito and Madara who stood beside each other on top of the Ten Tails.

Each unit announced their arrival and it seemed like everyone who's in this war came to help.

"We're not a motley crew anymore. Here is the Allied Forces Shinobi Jutsu! A jutsu that trumps the Infinite Tsukuyomi! Remember that!"

"The Allied Shinobi Jutsu?" Madara sneered at what he just heard, but Naruto continued on despite the two enemies thinking it was nonsense.

"This world... will not end/will end!" Shouted both Naruto and Obito.

"Let's go everyone!"

"This is the deciding battle!"

Everyone roared and charged towards the enemies and each individual was categorized into a group to perform a jutsu on the Ten Tails. Each individual was exceeding in their part and the Ten Tails was stuck in quicklime just below us.

I was put in with the Sarutobi clan members since I had a fire style affinity. A row of us performed the necessary hand signs and said, "Fire Style: Majestic Flame Jutsu."

Rows of flames were blown from our mouths and aimed at the Ten Tails and the quicklime hardened and immobilized it.

Everyone stood tall and proud as we succeeded and watched as Naruto made a Rasenshuriken. He led us and we jumped off the ground and dove down straight towards the Ten Tails and the two Uchihas.

Naruto threw his Rasenshuriken while everyone else directed a jutsu to the two Uchihas, however they seemed pretty calm despite them having thousands of shinobis coming down on them.

My eyes had changed into my Mangekyo Sharingan and as I gazed at the two Uchihas, my eyes wandered to the Sharingan that the Ten Tails has.

'Amaterasu.'

Black and red flames ignited the Ten Tail's body and it screeched from within the quicklime that was beginning to crack. It squirmed and it soon broke free and a powerful gust sent us all flying back and we landed on the ground.

"What?! I thought we had immobilized the Ten Tails!" Shouted a shinobi.

I got up from the ground and saw the Ten Tails had changed formed and was now scrawny looking and had its tails protruding from behind.

'Guess the Allied Forces Shinobi Jutsu wasn't a success after all, huh Naruto.'