Sasori and Deidera

Stepping inside, the only source of lighting was from outside. The whole place was dimly lit but across from you all were two Akatsuki members. One Akatsuki member had blonde hair and the other had a black beard and some strands of hair pulled back and had a hunched form. The blonde one seemed to be sitting on top of Gaara's body.

"Sasori..." Lady Chiyos voice held sorrow as she looked at the shorter member. The two Akatsuki members were conversing with each other and you were able to figure out the blonde ones name. Deidera.

"You bastards! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Naruto's rage was seeping, his eyes had turned red with a black slit.

"Well that's one Jinchuuriki figured out. Itachi gave us hints on one of them but not the other. Now, which one is the second jinchuuriki?" He asked with an amused grin.

"Right here." You calmly stepped right up next to Naruto with anger evident on your face.

"Well aren't you an artistic beauty ."

You rolled your eyes at his comment and pointed your finger at him. "What the heck gives you the right to be sitting on top of our friend like that."

"You mean your dead friend." He stood up and gave Gaara a soft kick in the ribs. Naruto was about to attack him but Kakashi Sensei blocked his path.

"You can't just attack him head on without a plan. It's the Akatsuki we're dealing with after all."

"Sorry, but we're not going to stand around." You attached a paper bomb to your kunai and aimed it at them. A mechanical, scorpion-like tail emerged from under Sasori's cloak and deflected it, sending it to explode on the wall. He deflected it with so much ease, he didn't even have to look.

'Damn it.' Your fists were clenched and you were anxiously thinking of your next move. You looked over at Naruto and gave him a nudge. He figured out what you meant and gave a nod in return. You both ran towards them with a kunai in hand. You teleported behind them, aiming to struck Deidera but Sasori's mechanical tail struck you across the stomach, causing you to hit the rigged wall.

Naruto tried stabbing him as well, but his kunai was deflected out of his hand. He reacted quickly by trying to land a punch on Deidera but a cloud of smoke clouded his vision.

From the smoke, there appeared some sort of bird made from clay. The clay bird picked up Gaara and placed him inside his beak. Everyone's face was appalled with fear at the sight of Gaara being swallowed by the bird. Deidera began to make his way out of the cave leaving Sasori to deal with you guys.

"HEY WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" Naruto ran off in anger, chasing after Deidera. You hesitantly looked at everyone before following after him, leaving Sakura and Lady Chiyo to Sasori. 'Hope they fare well against him.'

"Wait up (Y/n)!" Kakashi Sensei's voice rang through your ears from behind. He was trying to catch up to you and Naruto. There wasn't time to lose so you increased your pace, running alongside Naruto.

"Give Gaara back!" You both kept following him down a stream, not loosing your focus. "Naruto, I'll give you a boost up there." You stopped in your tracks and clasped your hands together, setting them above your knee. He gave himself some distance and started running towards you. He placed his foot on your hands, allowing you to hoist him up in the air.

As Naruto was about to set foot on the bird, explosives went off in the air. "Naruto!" He came out of the cloud of smoke with his sleeves slightly singed. Looking up in the air, there was clay spiders falling down.

"I'll show you what true art is un." One landed on your arm and started crawling it's way to your shoulder. A flicker of light was coming from that spider as you quickly flicked it off your shoulder. Looking around you, many clay spiders were scattered around you and began to explode. You jumped onto the nearby cliff before any of the explosions could inflict damage on you.