Road to Tenchi Bridge

The atmosphere was pretty unsettling and tense. After Sai's comments earlier, we didn't know what to think of him. We didn't walk too close to him but also not too far. Our uncooperative  team would alert Captain Yamato's attention and he'd probably try to discipline us.

Naruto kept glaring at Sai from the corner of his eye every so often and grumbling under his breath.

"Well what is it?" Asked Sai bluntly as he caught Naruto harshly glaring at him. "If you keep on staring at me like that, I'll hit you."

His comment irked Naruto even more and he raised his fist at him and yelled out," We don't need someone like you on this team!" Naruto's outburst caused us all to stop in our tracks.

"Look we don't need to start something right me. Sai just keep your comments to yourself for now" you said while looking between the two.

"I can speak my mind if I want to. Especially involving you three."

"All righ all right, just not anything that'll make us want to punch you in the face or strangle you." You turned away from him and resumed walking again. He's too much of a handful.

"You wouldn't have to deal with me if you were also killed along with the rest of your clan so many years ago."

You stopped in your tracks and clicked your tongue in annoyance. You turned back around to face him with a painful yet aggravated look on your face.

"Did I hit a nerve hm?" This guy was going too far. You wanted to punch this guy now but you had to keep your cool.

"You'll never be a replacement for Sasuke. I don't consider you a member of team Kakashi," exclaimed Naruto with deadly serious tone.

"That's enough from you all. Lose the act," ordered Captain Yamato. "Unless you want to face the consequences." His mood and face darkened into one that would cause horror and scare the heck out of anyone. With a face like that, he won't be able to get anyone since he would sure intimidate them.

"This guy is the one stirring up all these arguments," you said while pointing your thumb in Sai's direction.

"I'm merely stating the truth. But let me say one last thing...Sasuke is a traitor, who went into the hands of Orochimaru. I know I can't fill in his position as a traitor but oh well."

Naruto was about to protest but Sakura cut him off by giving Sai a punch in the face. "You don't know a thing about Sasuke! If you keep badmouthing him, next time I won't hold back."

"Fine then, I'll keep my mouth shut for now." He wiped the corner of his mouth and stood up, but as he walked past us, he scowled at us before removing his eyes from us.

"Now that that's settled, I won't have to throw all four of you inside my four pillar prison jutsu. Now let's all keep going."

Captain Yamato had ended up leading us further down the road but found a place to stay at an inn with a hot spring. You and Sakura headed to the female's side while the guys headed to their side.

You began by taking off your ninja sandals and placing them on the floor. You started to undress from your outfit and grabbed a white towel to wrap around your body. You weren't used to being nude in this type of place even if it was for a hot spring but you'll just have to bear for today. You placed your clothes inside a small basket and slid it inside a medium sized cubby.

"I'm going now Sakura."

"Okay, I'll be out in a minute." You stepped outside into the cold, hard pavement and inhaled the aroma of the steam coming from the water. You looked both ways before removing your towel and stepping inside the water. The feeling of the warm water soothed your body and mind. Your muscles started to relax as you let out a sigh of relief. This was some good relaxation.