The End of Her

'I can't choose.' My hand trembled in place and my eyes became glossy as I stared at the two with guilt beginning to stir inside me. 'If anything, I want to save them both!'

"Kamui!"

My head whirled in the direction of Obito's voice and the bone that was going to impale Sasuke had disappeared.

Obito dashed as quickly as he could despite the heavy gravity and appeared in front of Naruto. The bone pierced right through his abdomen only to leave everyone wide eyed.

"O-Obito," I stuttered as I saw thin cracks appear on his abdomen and travel throughout his body. "Y-You..."

I remained speechless before I covered my mouth and muffled, "I'm sorry."

I didn't anticipate this to happen and Obito's safety wasn't something I was too concerned with and I really should've taken his life into consideration just as equally as the others despite what he put us through.

"Seeing how you were in a pinch, I thought this would be the best way to repay you all," grunted Obito.

Naruto slowly got back up on his feet and placed his right hand, the one with the marking, on Obito's back.

"It's no use," grunted Obito.

"He's a goner. He'll rot away like trash and die," chuckled Black Zetsu which left Naruto glaring at him.

"It's okay, Naruto. He's right. Don't waste your chakra on me."

"But-"

"Why do you sympathize with him? He was your enemy at first before he became a traitor. A loser on both sides." The badmouthing from Black Zetsu continued which irked and angered Naruto.

While they were speaking, Sasuke's eyes widened for a second before he appeared near Kaguya with sparks of lightening in his hand. He brought his hand down to her face and the terrain changed as she leapt up to the sky.

The terrain was a coral colored mountainous core with the sky being a shade of lime green.

'She really doesn't stop changing dimensions.'

I stood up and was relieved that I was able to move better and a lot more freely compared to a second ago.

I glanced up at Kaguya and my eyes shifted back into my Mangekyo Sharingan. I casted black and red flames on her body while Sasuke casted his Susanoo which engulfed his body.

Sasuke looked over at Naruto and said, "I'll handle the diversions this time. He's beyond help. Come with me."

Naruto with a grim expression remained standing behind Obito trying all he could to find a way to save him.

Seeing that Naruto wasn't moving, Sasuke looked away and turned to me. "Come with me, (Y/n)."

"Alright." I left the two to exchange their last few words and summoned a bird. I jumped on top of it as Sasuke and I made our way up in the air.

We dove right in straight towards Kaguya and I circled around her as I launched some fireballs at her.

She quickly evaded them with Sasuke coming from behind and blew out a massive fireball her way. Sasuke remained behind the fireball and used the arm of his Susanoo to cut through the fire and landed a punch on her.

"You're lucky that you have Susanoo! I can't land that big of a hit on her!"

"Yeah but I'm a bigger and easier target for her."

"The vermin traitor has finally died, eh? He was persistent as a cockroach," cackled Black Zetsu.

I glanced down at where the others were and saw a pile of crumpled ashes in front of Naruto.