Tobi

"There you are!" Appeared Naruto out of the blue and placed his hands on both my cheeks as he began to inspect my face. "You're not hurt are you? He didn't do anything did he?!"

"Er, no. I'm fine." I placed my hands over his and removed them from my face. "Let's just keep looking, yeah?"

He nodded his head and tugged my arm in the direction he was going to go.

~Timeskip~

We eventually regrouped again with everyone and were following Naruto to the location where his shadow clone last ran into Sasuke.

"He's just up ahead," shouted Naruto over his shoulder.

"W-wait!" Spoke up Hinata as loudly as she could which made everyone turn their head towards her. "I see someone's chakra up ahead." Her Byakugan and the veins that were were protruding from her skin were gone right after she made her announcement.

"Stay alert everyone," warned Kakashi Sensei, but more specifically to Naruto.

I pulled out a kunai from my ninja pouch and was going to leave it hidden inside my cloak while holding onto it, but I heard a small crack come from within my cloak.

"Huh?" I pulled out the kunai and held it up in front of me only to see a crack that ran down the middle of the kunai from the tip to the handle.

'That's...odd.' As I stared at the cracked kunai, I felt a cold shiver run up my spine and my whole upper body shiver for a second.

I shoved it back inside my ninja pouch and continued to follow after the others.

Not long had gone by when Kakashi Sensei made everyone stop. Standing on top of a tree branch, was the masked man.

"Howdy!" He cheerfully exclaimed with a wave.

'Him again.'

"Imagine running into the Hidden Leaf here. Oh let's see there's..." He began to count and scan each one of us through his only eye hole. "Nine against one. Such bad timing."

"Based on the cloak, he is part of the Akatsuki but I don't remember seeing him on the list that Kabuto left us," said Kakashi Sensei.

"Oh I'm a newbie. The name is Tobi, nice to meet you all!" He proudly stated, but this goofy persona that he was upholding was not who he truly was.

"Alright cut the act! What the hell are you up to?" I loudly spoke ignoring the puzzled looks that my friends were giving me.

"(Y/n), what are you talking about? Have you two met before? Questioned Sakura. I felt everyone's eyes on me and I felt myself hesitate for a second since I never revealed that I did happen to encounter him twice.

"I-"

"Sorry but I don't think we've met before miss," he sheepishly said as he feigned innocence. "Or else I would've remembered a pretty girl such as yourself!" He giddily exclaimed which caused the boys' to grit their teeth and clench their hands in anger.

I didn't notice any of this as I was too focused on the masked man. I wanted him to reveal his true self. This childish guy and the one from earlier with the deep voice had to be the same person right?