The Duo

'You...really want to?' I asked in disbelief. 'Why so suddenly?' I now found myself standing in front of the gated prison that trapped Akako, however the answer she gave wasn't what I expected.

"Take in this last painful memory. You will never see it again."

I raised a brow at her words, but images of my ancestors' use for Akako flashed right before my eyes before it skipped over to my childhood.

My parent's deaths and the destruction of my village was showcased first.

The cold treatment I received in Konoha.

The harsh, piercing glares.

The cruel words.

The loneliness.

Shisui and the night of his death.

The massacre of the Uchiha Clan.

The aloofness between Sasuke and I.

My academy days.

Sasuke's desertion.

Itachi's death.

Jiraiya Sensei's death.

Pain killing Kakashi and my friends once before being revived.

The reunion with my mother.

Reuniting with a reanimated Itachi and Jiraiya.

Our farewell with them.

It was all so... painful...

The recollection of all those memories and the blood that has been splattered were so overwhelming and unbearable that I dropped to my knees and placed my hands on the surface of the water as tear drops escaped my eyes. My breath was shaky and uneven as I stared at my rippling reflection on water.

"W-Why....why did you show me all that?" I shakily whispered.

"No one in your clan has suffered as much as you have."

The tears wouldn't stop slipping from my eyes and I unleashed all the pent up agony that resurfaced from having to relive my past memories.

"Even as a child, you didn't resent me. You were never too greedy for power unlike your ancestors. Only when it came to protecting others. I can see now that you're different from them."

I lifted my head up and saw the sincerity in her eyes. It looks like she has finally acknowledged me.

I wiped away the tears and lifted myself up and walked closer to her and stopped right when I made it inside the gate.

"I... I'm glad I'm an exception. Thank you for giving me a chance. As of now, you're my ally or friend or however you want to be called."

"We've both suffered a lot and now... I think it's time... my ally." She extended her arm out and formed a fist and motioned for me to do the same.

"I guess we're similar in a way. I just happened to be the perfect vessel for you," I lightly chuckled and smiled at her as I fist bumped her and for once she returned the smile.

My entire body erupted into Chakra Mode except I was now in Eleven Tails Chakra Mode since I had more prominent features exactly like Naruto. The only difference is mine remained a darker color compared to his.

"Let's go, Akako!"

I returned to the battlefield and went into my Tailed Beast Transformation which surprised everyone around me since there was now another fox.

Naruto was in his Tailed Beast Transformation while Sasuke was still in his Susanoo as they fought against Obito.

Akako and I charged straight towards them and once we saw that Obito was busy holding off Naruto and Sasuke, we head butted him from behind and sent him flying away into a boulder.

"(Y-Y/n)?" Stuttered our Naruto who was utterly surprised to see me in a new state.

"Not bad," commented Sasuke.

"But this won't last long since it's my first time transforming into this. I have a couple of minutes at most."

"You'll get use to it!" Happily said Naruto as he gave me a thumbs up.

"Just because there's another fox, doesn't mean you have the upper hand," loudly said Obito who was back on his feet. He shot about six black orbs our way, but I used my tail to rapidly deflect each one of them and scatter them away.

"Not so bad for our first time," I smirked.

A new duo was on the battlefield