Chapter 61

—Harry POV—

"Dada-" I shushed Scorpius gently.

"He's sleeping." I said, turning my head to face him.

"Why did he fall asleep on top of you?" He asked with a puzzled look.

"We were hugging." I stated, a shade of pink coming across my cheeks. Draco and I are never really intimate in front of Scorpius. I don't think he really has any idea I'm with his dad.

"Oh! So it's like when I fall asleep on him!" He exclaimed, I had to remind him to keep his volume down.

"Sure. What do you need?"

"I wanted to make a scavenger hunt around the house. He does that for me sometimes." He said happily.

"If you give me a second, I'll be right there. I think we should let your dad sleep." I said. "Go get the things you want me to hide."

He left the room excitedly, closing the door. I was left in silence, glancing down at the taller man, fast asleep on top of me. How on earth am I going to move?

————

Draco POV—

I awoke alone in my bed, feeling unclean, and tired. Memories of what happened just hours before trickled back to me as I sat up, deciding I needed a shower to remove the stale feeling I had from when I'd fallen asleep. I rarely nap, and this is why.

After showering and getting dressed, I walked out of my room, only to be greeted by Scorpius, who was almost trying to squeeze his way through the kitchen cabinets.

"Wh-"

"I hid something in there." Whispered Harry from slightly behind me, I looked over to him, and saw he had a slight smirk on his face, and his wand in his crossed arms.

"I hid a bunch of things. One of them, I even transfigured, don't tell him." I stifled my laughter, looking over to Scorpius in amusement. I heard a clatter, followed by Scorpius holding up a stuffed bear triumphantly.

"I found it!" He shouted. "The clue is on his arm!" He looked down. "Look where I belong." He said thoughtfully.

"My toy chest!" He said, thundering past us. I chuckled.

"So he wanted to do a scavenger hunt. You know, you could have woken me." I told him with an entertained smile.

"You looked like you needed the rest." He said, then he looked at me suspiciously, inhaling deeply.

"You showered." He commented.

"Of course, I smelled like moist rotting wood." I told him honestly, turning to him.

"Does it surprise you?" I teased.

"No, I just wasn't thinking about it." He said with a shrug. Soon Scorpius zipped past us with a DVD box, stopping abruptly at the shelf of movies I had for him. He looked around, confused at not having found anything out of the ordinary.

"Watch this." Harry whispered to me excitedly, before pointing his wand at the shelf. I noticed that one of the movies turned into a chocolate bar. Scorpius's eyes lit up, and I immediately walked towards him.

"You are not eating that before dinner." I told him.

"Dada I got the treasure!" He exclaimed, jumping up and down. I eyed Harry.

"You haven't been giving him loads of chocolate while I was asleep right?" I said half jokingly. Harry shook his head. I looked outside, noticing the setting sun.