046

I curl further into the warmth, inching myself as close to the warm body next to me as possible. I put my head in the crook of his neck, his hair tickling face.

"Are you trying to absorb me?" Spencer groggily asks, shifting around.

"Yes." I mumble, biting at his neck jokingly.

He wraps his arms around me, pulling me on top of him. I rest my chin on his chest, staring tiredly at him.

"Hi." I whisper.

"Hi." He whispers back.

I scrunch my face up, "Go brush your teeth."

Spencer's mouth drops open, insulted by my comment. He rolls me off of him and gets up as I giggle.

"I'm sorry!"

"I hope you know your breath is equally as awful." He says, walking to the bathroom.

I slap a hand over my mouth, getting up and following after him. I stretch as I walk into the bathroom, Spencer sitting on the toilet lid as he brushes his teeth. I grab my tooth brush and start brushing mine, wiggling my eyebrows at him. He raises a brow and tries to copy me but fails horrendously. I rush over to the sink and spit out my tooth paste as I laugh, not wanting to spit it all over the bathroom.

"You're disgusting." He says, the toothbrush still in his mouth.

"It's just a little bit of spit."

I slowly start laughing even more as he pauses, his head turning to look at me. Who knew two people could make a simple sentence sexual. He gets up and spits in the sink, putting his toothbrush away.

"I know we both thought the same thing." I laugh.

"I'm not dirty minded like you." He says, walking out of the bathroom.

I follow after him, a cheeky smile on my face. "Then how'd you know it was dirty?"

Spencer gives me a look, and I wink at him. He shakes his head, leaving the bathroom as I finish brushing my teeth.

I pop my head around the door frame, seeing him making his coffee in the kitchen. I tap on the wall, his head turning in my direction.

"I'm going to take a shower."

"You don't have to tell me." He chuckles, "Go right ahead."

I roll my eyes, smiling at him. "I wasn't telling you."

Spencer thinks for a moment, his eyes widening. "Oh you were-"

I nod, watching as he puts his coffee down and quickly make his way towards me. I close the door right as he gets to it, locking it.

"You're cruel." He says through the door.

"You've got to be quicker than that." I laugh, turning on the shower.

I strip out of my clothes, laughing as I watch the door knob turn. Spencer continues begging through the door and without him knowing, I unlock the door before stepping under the hot water.

"I'm not the type to beg since it's a way to easily manipulate others into doing what you want but-"

I hear the door click open, smirking to myself. I hear the sound of clothes hitting the floor. The curtain getting pulled back and Spencer stepping in behind me.

"Well hello there." I say, biting my lip to hold back my smile.

He places his hands on my hips, pulling me back against him. "You tease me, lock me out of my own bathroom, and now you're using up all my hot water."