037

I feel sloppy kisses being placed all over my face, turning my head away. The lips return and I scrunch my face up.

"Spencer stop." I mumble, pushing his head away as I keep my eyes closed.

"Happy New Year's eve. It's time to get up." He says.

I slowly open my eyes and turn over to him, his face blurry due to me just waking up and not having contacts or glasses on.

"What time is it?" I grumble, curling into his bare chest.

"7:27 in the morning. We have to leave by 9 if we want to get there on time."

"Just a little bit longer." I mumble, placing a small peck on his chest.

"You still need to pack."

"Packing can wait."

I hear him sigh before I no longer feel his warmth, hearing him get out of bed. I grab the pillow and pull it towards me, hugging it tight to my body as I try and fall back asleep.

"I'm giving you a half hour." He whispers, placing a kiss on my temple.

I smile and nod, immediately falling back asleep. I go through a whole new cycle of dreams before waking up to a bag zipping closed. I slowly open my eyes, rubbing them before grabbing my glasses from the night stand and putting them on. I look over to the other side of the bed seeing two suitcases. One closed and the other one open.

"Spence what're you doing?" I ask, sitting against the headboard.

"It's 8 now and I let you sleep for a whole 33 minutes. I already packed my bag and started yours but I don't know exactly what you need."

I give him a smile and get out of bed, my feet padding towards him. My arms wrap around his torso and I place my head on his chest. I feel his arms wrap around my shoulders, hugging me to him.

"Thank you. Good morning by the way and happy New Year's eve."

I feel him place a kiss on the top of my head, "You're welcome. Now go get ready so we can leave soon."

I nod and pull away from him, going into the bathroom. I decide to take a shower later tonight at the hotel so I just do my business and get dressed before finishing packing up my bag. Spencer did a pretty good job with packing my pajamas which actually consisted of his old hoodie and my shorts. I make sure to pack the special stuff I bought at the mall, keeping them hidden under the rest of my stuff. I leave my bag open and go back into the bathroom to finish getting ready. I pull my hair up into a ponytail, pulling two front strands out to frame my face. I apply chapstick and mascara quickly and go back into my room, putting my makeup bag in before zipping everything up.

"Val we have to go now if we want to beat the traffic." Spencer yells from the living room.

"Spence it's only 9 so we'll get there around 2. We're fine." I say, walking out to him.

"If we get stuck in traffic I'm blaming you." He huffs, taking my bag for me.

I go on my tippy toes and kiss his lips, formed in a scowl. "Blame me all you want but at the end of the day, it'll still be you and I in a hotel room." I tease, grabbing my keys and walking to the front door.

I hear the bags drop and suddenly I'm against the door, Spencer holding my arms above my head.

"You think you're funny, huh?" He asks, his warm breath hitting my face.

"Yes actually, I do." I smirk, tilting my head.

"You're bold for a girl who begs me to let her come."