070

"Valerie."

"Mhm" I hum, keeping my eyes closed.

"Eli threw up on me."

A smile grows on my face as I begin laughing into the pillow. "It's not funny." He whines. "He ruined my favorite sweater vest."

"Did you put a towel on your shoulder when you burped him?" I ask groggily, squinting my eyes open.

Spencer looks at me with wide eyes. "I thought you just did that because Rossi does it when he cooks!"

I groan, sitting up. I look over at him, running a hand through my hair as I spot the sweater vest in his hand.

"Spence it's not a fashion statement, it has a use." I tell him. "Go run it off with water in the sink and then I'll put it in the wash."

He stands there for a minute, glancing at the vest and then back at me. "Can you do it?" He asks softly, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Are you or are you not a grown man?"

"A grown man who may I remind you, is a germaphobe. What if when I'm washing it, it gets on my hand? Or somehow the water pressure hits it off the vest and it ends up on my face- oh my god I might gag."

I laugh as he makes a gagging face, holding the vest away from him. I push the covers off of me and get up, grabbing my glasses off the bedside table.

"Give me it." I say, holding my hand out.

Spencer carefully hands it to me and I go to head to the bathroom. He grabs onto my arm, stopping me. He places a quick kiss to my cheek, making me smile.

"You look cute in your glasses. I miss seeing you wear them all the time."

"Thank you babe." I lean up and kiss his cheek in return. "You should wear yours more often too."

"I'll keep that in mind."

I walk off to do what he can't do, and get the throw up washed off the sweater before putting it in the washing machine.

"Valerie where are you?" Jamie calls out.

"In the laundry room!"

She walks in shortly after, her phone in hand. "I was thinking of having Emily over for dinner."

I cross my arms, smirking. "Is she coming over as a friend or a girlfriend?"

She looks up from her phone, looking unsure. "Both of those answers have friend in them soooo...."

"Well whatever you two are, I'm happy you're both somewhat back together. But I'm not cooking dinner tonight so is Chinese good?"

"Perfect."

//

"Val did you order the Chinese food yet?!" Jamie yells from upstairs.

"No not yet!" I yell back.

I hear her feet pounding down the stairs, and when I look back, she's leaning over the railing, her hair a mess around her face.

"She's going to be here in a half hour!"

"And the place is only 10 minutes away, chill. Why are you so bent out of shape over this?"

"Just shut up and order the food." She grumbles, going back upstairs.

"What's her issue?" Spencer asks, walking into the living room with a sandwich in his hand.

"Emily's coming over for dinner."