078

I yawn, stretching out my stiffened body across the floor of the living room. The blanket falls off my chest, exposing me to the cold air in the house. I shiver, wrapping it tighter around me before getting up, shuffling my feet over to the thermostat to get the heat back on. A tired-looking Spencer lifts his head from the pillow on the floor, squinting as his eyes scan around. I walk back over to him, scratching at the knotted mess on top of my head.

"Good morning husband-to-be."

The blanket is low on his hips as sits up, leaning back on his hands. "Good morning soon to be Mrs. Reid"

I go on my knees, grabbing his jaw as I place my lips on his. His arms wrap around my waist, tugging me back to the floor with him, a laugh leaving me. Spencer rolls us over so he's above me, one hand on my waist, the other beside my head.

"You look like a clown." I laugh, trying to wipe away the faded red on his lips.

"And you should look in a mirror."

I squeeze his face as he laughs, scrunching my nose at him. "I hate you."

"That's not what you said last night."

"I lied."

"What else did you lie about?"

I tap my chin, pretending to think. "When I told you the sex was good."

"I think you're lying about lying." Spencer squints down at me, a playful look in his eyes.

"Who says?" I ask, trying to contain my smile.

"I say."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

Spencer leans down closer to me until his lips are ghosting over mine. I tilt my head up, allowing them to finally press together. I melt into his soft lips, the kiss gentle and sweet.

His hips press down onto mine, a small moan leaving me. My arms wrap around his neck as the kiss gradually becomes more heated. He slowly grinds against me through the blanket, his forehead pressing against mine as our lips disconnect. Small pants escape his lips, my hand gripping the nape of his neck.

"I need you." I whisper, gasping when he presses harder against me.

"Beg for it."

The pressure leaves as he lifts himself up and I groan, wanting to slap him for doing this to me. An idea pops into my head and I smirk.

"I don't need to beg."

"What?"

Before he can react I shove him off of me and straddle him, reversing the roles. I place my hand on his chest as it rises and falls, pushing my hair to the side as I smile down at him.

"How about you beg?"

"I don't think so-"

I suddenly perk up when I hear keys in the door, not having enough time to react before the door opens, Jamie coming in. I wrap the blanket tighter around me, Spencer sitting up, but keeping me on his lap.

"Oh shit!" Jamie quickly turns Eli's carrier away when she sees us, her eyes wide as she starts to laugh. "You guys are still going at it?!"