005

"We can't do this Spence" I breathe out, sitting up

Spencer stays silent, watching my every move. My hands run through my hair, gripping it. "Shit Spence. I really want to but we're best friends for fucks sake. We- We can't ruin that." I turn to him, his lips parted as he thinks

"What if we just let everything go back to normal after this. Wipe it from our memories. Just like the last time" He suggests

I bite my lip, rubbing my face. "This is different than last time" I mumble

Spencer moves closer, bending down in front of me, placing his hands on my thighs. "I promise you this won't ruin anything. Valerie you have no idea what you do to me"

His thumb brushes over my lips, "Your perfect lips drive me crazy knowing I can't have them against mine." His hand moves to my neck, and drags down my chest, "Wishing I could mark you all over" His hands move to my hips, squeezing them lightly

My mind races. Unsure of what to do. I wanted Spencer to do so many things to me but I don't think I'll be able to just forget about it. My eyes scan his face and he takes my hand in his.

He stands up, "This is what you do to me Valerie" He brings my hand to the very obvious bulge in his pants, pressing down. He clenches his teeth at feeling of my hand against him.

I could easily pull my hand away but as much as I hate to admit it, I was loving this. I loved making him feel this way. I take my hand away and stand up up, grabbing his neck and pulling his lips down to mine. They move in sync as his hands move to grip my ass. Without warning, he lifts me up, my legs wrapping tightly around his waist. I grip the hair at the back of his neck, tugging. Spencer moans against my lips, gripping me tighter as he walks, to I assume, my room. He places me back on my feet once we're in the room, grabbing the bottom of his hoodie, about to pull it off me.

We get to my room, Spencer placing me on my feet. Our lips parting. He grabs the end of the sweatshirt, his eyes meeting mine.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks

"Yes" I say quickly, "I don't care anymore"

With that, he lifts his sweatshirt off me, his hands slowly sliding down my body, digging his fingers into my hips. I grip his button up, pulling it open, buttons flying off at the force.

That's going to be a bitch to clean up

My hands slide down his chest, moving to unbuckle his belt. He helps me tug his pants down, kicking them off his ankles. I slip my hand in his underwear, stroking him. A groan releases from the back of his throat, resting his forehead against mine. I rub my fingers over his sensitive tip, feeling the pre cum. He removes my hand from his underwear, linking our fingers. His lips hungrily kiss mine, pulling at my bottom lip. I let out a moan, pressing my body closer against him.

Our legs carry us to the bed, my back hitting the plush comforter, Spencer on top of me. He places his hands on either side of my head, holding his weight up as he leans down, placing sloppy kisses along my neck and in between my breasts. I sit up slightly as his hand slides to my back, unhooking my bra. One of his hands squeeze my breast while the other slides in my panties, feeling my wetness. His tongue slides along my neck, to my jaw, sucking on it. My lips part, letting out a shaky breath. My stomach's in knots but it feels like heaven. His fingers rub along my folds, pressing on my clit, making me arch my back. Two of his slender fingers slide into me, pumping in and out.

"Fuck- Spence" I moan out, gripping the sheets

Spencer speeds up his fingers, making it rough, before pulling them out. I whine out at the loss of contact. I watch as he kisses down my stomach, grabbing my panties with his teeth and pulling them off. He moves back to my aching core, looking up at me with his lustful eyes. He darts his tongue out, licking me. I throw my head back at the sensation flowing through me. He places his whole mouth on me, his tongue entering me and swirling around. Both of his hands are placed on my thighs, holding me down as my legs thrash from the pleasure.