039

"Shh."

I place a finger on Spencer's lips as we stumble out of the elevator, his hands gripping my sides to prevent me from falling as he pushes me backwards down the hallway.

"There's no point. They'll hear us in a few anyways." Spencer says, my back hitting the wall.

"You're such a naughty drunk, stop it." I laugh, pushing his shoulder.

"Why do you think I never get drunk around people?"

"Well I would hope you wouldn't grope anyone other than me." I smirk, my hands resting on the sides of his neck.

Spence fake gasps, his eyes going wide. "I would never."

"Mhm." I hum, rolling my eyes.

His eyes squint, boring into mine, "You think I would?"

I shrug, a playful smile on my lips. "Maybe."

"That's it." He mumbles, bending down and grabbing my legs, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Spencer!" I squeal, all the blood rushing to my head.

He stumbles down the hallway, not being able to properly balance himself.

"If you smack my head off a wall I'm going to kill you." I threaten, Spencer laughing and proceeding to playfully swing me around to scare me.

I no longer like drunk Spencer.

We get the room and he goes to remove one of his hands from me but I almost tilt off his shoulder, my heart dropping. "Tell me where it is and I'll grab it. I really don't feel like dying from falling on my goddamn head."

"Back left pocket."

I reach my hand into his pocket, passing it to him once I get ahold of it. He opens the door, kicking it closed behind him.

"Can you let me dow-" I begin to say but am cut off when he throws me off his shoulder and onto the bed.

"Happy?" He asks, his arms flexing as he unbuttons his shirt.

"Very."

Spencer climbs on top of me, his hips pressing to mine in eagerness. I tangle my hands in his hair, bringing his lips down to mine. He grinds into me and I moan into the kiss. His lips leave mine, short gasps leaving my lips as he kisses down my neck. I push his shirt off his shoulders, my hands moving down, fumbling, as they try to unbuckle his belt. I tug his pants down for him, his feet kicking them off.

In a matter of seconds, his hands grip my dress, tugging it off my body with force. His eyes trail down my exposed body, his tongue darting out to glide across his parted lips. I watch as he pulls his boxers down, grabbing the gold packet and ripping it open, throwing the trash to the side. I wiggle uncomfortably at the pulsing between my legs as Spencer slowly rolls the condom on.

"You okay?" He asks, his eyes meeting mine.

"Of course." I breathe out, smiling.

Spencer presses his lips to mine as he lines up at my entrance, bucking his hips forward and fully entering me. My moan is muffled by his lips, my hands tugging at the ends of his hair. I throw my head back in pleasure as he rocks into me.