CH 6: Your wife will be lucky

Start from the beginning

Jisoo went out of the room and got amazed and shocked at the penthouse decorated in black and white. It looks sophisticted. A savory smell came from the kitchen, she followed it and her eyes got wider. She blinked a couple of times just to make sure her eyes are not playing tricks on her.

In front of the kitchen counter, Kim Taehyung is wearing an apron cooking some bacon. Again, President Kim is cooking. Jisoo felt shy as she realized that she was again saved by him.

Taehyung felt someone staring at him so he looked and saw Jisoo standing in the living room. She greeted him, "Good morning, President Kim." He did not answer yet instead he removed the bacon from the pan and put it on the plate. He removed his apron, before placing the food on the dining table.

"Let's go and eat first." his deep voice resounded sweet in Jisoo's ears.

Jisoo walked to the table and sat infront of him. "Thank you." she took the glass of water given to her.

She looked at Taehyung and sincerely thanked him, "You helped me again. Thank you so much."

"No worries, it's alright." he answered, taking a bite of his bacon

Jisoo then remembered aboout the old man. That bastard need to pay! She will file a case! "If you did not help me last night, I might wake up with that old man beside me. I seriously owe you now."

Both of them looked at each others' eyes. Taehyung saw the sincerity in her. Then, a thought rushes to his mind, "What If I did not see her last night?" He might regret it his whole life.

"I'm a little late though, he hurt you." He said, full of concern

Jisoo felt the warmness in his voice, "You still helped me." she smiled.

Taehyung's heart felt warm as she smiled at him, his lips unconsciously curved lightly upwards.

"It's pleasure to help you out. Like I told you last time, just tell me if you need help." He offered willingly.

Jisoo did not answer but she felt grateful to what he had said. She ate her food, and the fried rice on her plate tasted amazing, "Uhmm... President Kim, what take away is this fried rice from?"

Taehyung questioningly looked at her with concern.

"Why? Is it bad?" He asked with worry.

Jisoo chuckled and complimented, "No, it is so good that I want to know what's their secret."

Taehyung smiled from her compliment, "I cooked it."

Her spoon stopped mid-way, her eyes got widen in shock, "Wow... I did not know President Kim can cook."

"My mom forced me to learn cooking, she wanted me to be independent and cooked for my future wife" Taehyung honestly answered.

"Your wife will be lucky, President Kim." Jisoo said as she takes another spoon of the fried rice.

Taehyung saw this and filled up the glass with water and gave it to her, "Eat slowly, you might choke."