Chapt 31 The Fault In Their Thoughts

Start from the beginning

When Lisa doesn't know is Jennie always waiting for her to come or at least make an effort to call her. Jennie wanted to hear Lisa's pleading voice. "Jennie listen to my explanation." or "Jennie, hear me. I'll tell you the truth." nor "Jennie, I can't accept this break up. You need to hear me first. "But her phone rings for none.

Naaah, remember Jen she want to explain to you but you didn't hear her.

Even thou, she would come here and apologize.

She did apologize Jen but your anger ate you.

Shut up Author!  -glare-

Opppsss.... Kekeke...

Jennie swear, if Lisa shows up in front of her right now, she will surely listen to Lisa. She will listen to what ever Lisa wanted to tell her even if it take hours to be explained. She will wait. She WILL WAIT but she knows it won't happen. She might be stupid, egoist and stubborn of not giving Lisa a chance to explain everything that night but if Lisa really loves her serious with this relationship, Lisa must fight for it just like she used to do before. Now she realizes why Lisa doesn't show up or put an effort to reconcile with her, the envelope in her hands is the answer, Lisa and Eunha weddings invitation. What surprise her more is the ceremony will be held in another two days.

"How could you do this to me Lisa. " Jennie face is still wet with tears as she forces her eyes to shut and sleep, her heart is beating with pain and hurt. Her sadness is unfathomable yet she feel betrayed and lonely. She lays helplessly on the bed, in the middle of her shattered world.

Meanwhile at the other side of living....

Amber POV...

"Aigooo this kid! She really loves to give me troubles. " Amber walks along the corridor and finally reaches Lisa unit, her apartment. Rosé told her that Lisa hasn't come to the office for three days and she asked her to look for Lisa. Even if Rosè is just a cousin to her, Amber always respect Rosé as Lisa eldest sister. Everything that come out from Rosé mouth is an order that she must obey and accomplishes it.

"Where is the key? " Amber rummages through her pockets to find Lisa apartment key.

"Nah, here you are. So trouble like your owner. "Amber talks to the key and unlocks the door.

"Lisa? " Amber steps into the house and closes the door behind her.

"Lalisa?" Amber walks to the living room. The house is so dark yet it is night.

Amber switches on the lamps.

"Kamjagiya! " Amber jumps like a startled rabbit.

Lisa house is a sea of mess. Amber walks to the kitchen. It was the most massive part of the house . Flour spread on the floor, milk spilled on the table, bed smells come from rotten eggs and the dishes left unwash. Amber can't believe that Lisa place could be this mess. As she always knew, Lisa is a hygienic person. This dirty and unpleasant situation is not in Lisa dictionary of life.

"What happened here. " Amber frowns as she walks carefully as not to touch any disgusting rotten yolks or even spoiled food stuffs. She pinches her nose to prevent the unpleasant smell from entering her nostril.

Suddenly she stops at the dining table.
Amber frown even more.

"Happy Birthday My Girl. " Amber cam read what was written on the cake. Of course the cake wasn't good or edible anymore. It seemed like it has been left for days. Amber diverts her gaze to other spot of the kitchen again. It come to her surprise when she saw there are so many cakes in the kitchen's cabinet too. All cakes for Lisa's girl, JENNIE .