Chapter 53: Pandora's box

****
Advise from author try to hold you heart as you read, it may jump out of your chest.

*****

"Daddy, play baby shark." Lily begged jumping excitedly in her grandmothers laps and Liz smiled gently feeling her heart ache a little.

Jason who sat behind a huge brown wooden piano smiled brightly so that his mismatched eyes glinted with warmth. As he began singing.
🎶Baby shark do do do
    Baby shark do do do
    Baby shark do do do
    Baby shark. 🎼

Lily sang happily clapping her hands and Liz noted the resemblance between the three of them Jason, his mom and Lily.

🎶Grandma shark do do do
    Grandma shark do do do
    Grandma shark🎼

Judith and Jacinth where also singing happily and Jadesola looked happy at least. A good facade, imagine smiling from cheeks that hurt with pain.

While everyone rallied making Lily the centre of attention Liz felt like fading away gently. Jason's mom beat her up to it, she got up and walked upstairs while the others continued their merriment.

Xavier sat at the farthest corner rocking a bottle of cold beer and scrolling through his phone not interested in events around him. Liz made mental note to talk to him and ask of his help, she knew that Xav had feelings for Jadesola even if he always felt weird with their age gap. After all he was older than her husband too at 34 it was a huge thirteen year gap between him and Jadesola.

After playing the shark song over and over Jason's mom returned and halted  everything.

"Jason can you help me go get my drugs please it isn't so late yet and I didn't know I ran out of them and I've been out of sorts all day."

Jason shot up from behind the piano quickly and walked towards her for the prescription pad, "when last did you take a viral load test?"

"Two months ago. I'm almost out back to normal range again I just feel a little down today and it just occurred to me that I didnt tale yesterdays dose too." She sighed and carried Lily up who ate up the all attention coming from her grandparents.

Tiara looked happy too, everyone looked happy except her and Xavier.

"I'll come with you." Xav offered getting up.

"Okay, let me grab my keys and wallet." Immediately he got up to leave Liz followed him after all the only reason she was still down was because of him and she was avoiding the conversation her mother in law said she wanted to have.

She shut the door gently behind her and flung herself on the bed letting out a huge tired sigh while Jason gathered what he came up for.

He leaned over the bed to give her a quick kiss on her forehead that was all he intended to do at first but on second thought he kissed her upturned lips swiftly.

"Don't sleep," he warned tugging his war for emphasis, "wait for me till I'm back okay?"

Liz nodded in response.

****
Liz was feeling sleepy already but her throat was scratchy. Even though there was a mini fridge up here in the room she wanted something warm like hot chocolate and cookie.

She had on navy blue silk shorts with cream lace edges and matching cream tiny strap singlet that had a bust cut. She noticed that her breasts were sticking out of the top part inappropriately so she pulled her silky black robe to cover the whole thing up.

Her flip-flops made plopping sounds as she padded through to the kitchen. Tiara and Lily had retired for the night with grandma fussing over Lily's night routine. Jason's dad was in his study while the girls where upstairs.

The Broken Billonaire's WifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara