Chapter 48: Truly, madly, deeply.

*****

Jason was a lot of things right now.

He was angry, he was sad, he was horny and at the same time disappointed at both himself and her. He looked down at the minx pressed against his body and he felt like throttling her and at the same time kissing those pouty lips.

Are you stupid?" Jason asked again.

Liz stared up at him stupefied. She was okay with him not wanting her body but now he wasn't going to keep insulting her.

"Let go of me" she tried hard ton wiggle out of his hold but he wasn't going to let her go, not now. Not after the stunt she just pulled. He could still hear his chest thudding in fear thinking she was really going to leave him for another man, his body still tingled from the anger of her daring to wear that for another man and lie to him about it being groceries.

One million and one things he could do to her, were swarming in his head alongside heated images.

It was like his body was on high alert, he could feel his blood flowing down pooling arousal in his loins.

The more she wiggled in his arms the more his body pulsed like live wire under her touch.

"Shut up," he warned. "And stop moving."

Liz didn't want to cry in front of him but he wasn't ready to let her go and she knew this. What she didn't understand was why he had the rights to be angry after calling her stupid. His mismatched eyes were glinting with a kind of fury, his stare scared and excited her at the same time making her feel hot.

She waited for him to say something and he didn't say anything, he just put a little room in between them so that their body was no longer deliciously connected to each other and his hold on her waist loosened.

Immediately he did that she missed it his touch, so she did the only thing she could, she raised up her hands to his chest and pushed him even further.

Liz turned and moved to walk away from him for the second time. One moment Liz was trying to decipher what his problem was the next he tugged her again crashing her body into his and a frightened yelp left her lips.

When she gathered herself again she found out that she was trapped between his legs, before she could say anything or do something like slap the taste out of his mouth. Jason finally responded to her.

"Are you stupid Liz? Or just plain blind? How can't you see that you turn me on without even meaning to. You just have to look at me with those cat eyes of yours and I'm gone. Or something as simple as your laugh or whenever you lick those luscious lips of yours? Every single thing about you excite me, it intrigues me. Sometimes you just have to call me 'baby' in that accented voice of yours and I'm gone. Your mind and brilliance turns me and don't get me started on your body" As he spoke he pulled her closer to him such that she was pressed fully to him like a second skin then used his legs to trap her in. Jason wanted her to feel rather than speak.

Liz eyes widened in shock and a tiny gasp spilt from her lips when she felt it. The glint in his eyes excited her. This was the domineering hard part of him and it scared her yet still sent sweet tingles from the crown of her head to the sole of her feet.

He didn't have to say anymore he it let her feel him. Let her feel what this was doing to him.

Jason slipped his hand through the open space of the dress and his big hands rested on her bare waist.

"You want to go out looking like that uhn. You want people to stare at things that are already mine and begin to have fantasies like its their right?" His mismatched eyes felt like it could burn it's way into her brain now.