Chapter 75: Blue Balls

"Kiss me" Jason begged and hooded his eyes staring at her lips.

"No." Liz answered pouting and wrinkles sat on her face in a frown.

"Please." Jason begged again.

"No. Move away with your community lips, since you want to be kissing everyone." This time around she pushed his face that was hovering near hers off, resisting the urge to kiss those plump lips of his.

"Baby" Jason drawled as hurt flashed in his blue-grey eyes.

"Leave me alone." Liz whined out and bit her lips which was quivering now and her large doe eyes filled with tears.

"Me Elizabeth. Me the man you've forgiven." Jason answered stroking the side of her face gently, while still not making a move to kiss her.

Liz sighed. She knew he was making a big argument but then again she was hurting right now.

Since they were both laying on their side staring at each other it made it easy for Liz to string her hand through his facial hair. Then she pecked him quickly on the lips.

Jason rolled his eyes at her before he said, "That's not a kiss and you know it."

"Yes it is." She responded still playing with his beard. This time she tugged hard on it making him wince in pain.

"That's child play . Okay fine, swallow me." Jason said it with so much intensity Liz saw how much his eyes darkened and she could feel lust curl up in her belly.

Holy shit.

She was mad at him but she was tempted to kiss him. So she leaned forward and darted out her tongue making a quick swipe on his bottom lip licking it. Jason responded by letting out a harsh breath that came out of his mouth in a short gasp.

Liz ran her middle finger over that spot tracing the seams of his lip. She did that for a while before she leaned again to place soft butterfly kisses first on his forehead, the tip of his nose then his lips. She watched how his breath quickened and how he kept watching her like a hawk.

Liz took her time with his bottom lips first, drawing it between her lips and interchanging between licking and sucking on them with gentle bites in between. After a while she switched for his upper lip and finally kissed him.

It was a slow sensual kiss and Jason followed her lead. He lost the ability to keep still for a while and placed is hand underneath her chin to deepen the kiss. Liz kept the kiss slow making the dance between their lips one he wouldn't forget for a lifetime. Lips on lips, tongue on tongue till they could barely breathe.

When Liz broke the kiss, Jason was breathing like he had just run a full marathon. They maintained eye contact but she watched how he licked his lips and how his eyes rolled back in desire and she smiled.

"If you ever kiss someone else I'll kill you. I swear I'm not kidding." Liz warned staring at him because she couldn't share him not like that or in any other way.

"Never. I put that on our baby." Jason swore.

"Good. No one can ever kiss you the way I do anyway." Liz boasted.

Jason who was still trying to bring himself under control buried his face in her neck before muttering, "true" against her skin.

She held him while he supposedly got calm until she felt something poking her. Liz couldn't help but laugh.

"Really Jason?" She asked, mirth evident in her voice.

Jason just pressed closer to her and muttered something she couldn't hear but could feel the vibrations on her skin.