OVA #9: Tales of Centoria

After the Rating Game between the Gremory family and the Bael family, the Gremory family had met back at Issei's manor as Kiba was going to tell them stories of him and Y/N's time in Centoria.

Rias: Now then, Yuuto.

Kiba: Yes, Lady Rias?

Rias: You called us here for a reason. Is there a particular one?

Kiba: Right. What was it? Oh! I wanted to know if you guys want to know about Centoria?

Xenovia: Hmm, interesting. It would be nice to learn about these beings known as "Integrity Knights."

Kiba: They were tough opponents. Y/N even beat one. I almost defeated the commander before...

Kiba's hand starts to shake as he starts to remember that memory. When he became Eugeo Synthesis Thirty-Two.

He grasps his hand and took a deep breath.

Kiba: After my near victory over the commander, Bercouli, the Prime Minister, Chudelkin, had come. He knocked me out and took me to Administrator, who did the Synthesis ritual on me.

Issei: Geez man, it must have been tough.

Kiba: Yeah, it was. I even had to fight Y/N and Alice.

Irina: How about we focus on the happy side?

Akeno: I am curious to what you did in Centoria.

Kiba: Right. Where to start. I know. The Swordcraft Academy.

Flashback-Human Empire, March 1, 380

Kiba: I was waking Y/N up, or in this life, Kirito. It was a day of rest so we didn't have class or any page duties.

Issei: Page duties?

Kiba: In the academy, we were sword valets, students that trained under one of the elite swordsman in the school. It wasn't until the next year me and Y/N became elite swordsman ourselves.

Asia: Who did you train under, Kiba-san?

Kiba: I'll get to that in a minute. (clears throat) Back to my story...

Kirito and Eugeo were seen walking through the streets of North Centoria. Just leaving the bakery, Kirito was eating some sort of pastry.

Kirito: Delicious!

Eugeo: That's unseemly, Kirito.

Kirito: Well, you can't beat fresh out of the oven. You have to eat it right away.

Eugeo: Some things never change, huh, Kirito?

Kirito: Guess not! I can't believe how time flies. It's already been two years since we left Rulid, huh?

Eugeo: Yeah. And so much happened in that time, huh?

Issei: So what happened during those two years?

Kiba: Before we could enter the Swordcraft Academy, we had to compete in the Zakkaria Tournament. But, when we weren't competing, me and Y/N didn't slack off. We would spar every chance we got. Anyway...

Eugeo: Sometimes I think I'm dreaming.

Kirito: Come on now. It's already been a year since we moved into the dorm. Shouldn't you be used to everything by now?

Eugeo: (chuckles) I guess so.

???: Kirito?

The two boys look to the feminine voice and see a beautiful brown haired girl with purple eyes. She had a noble-like presence to her and she wore something casual, but still fancy as she was a noble.