Chapter 8: Reunion

After Y/N had left, Irina and Xenovia soon left after. As they were walking back, Xenovia notices the solemn look on her partner's face.

Xenovia: What's wrong?

Irina: I thought I saw him today...turns out my mind's playing tricks on me. He's been dead this whole time. Why is God cruel sometimes?

The tears fall out as she continues to express her feelings for the black haired boy. She missed him dearly. What she didn't know was that their reunion would be coming very soon. 

Timeskip-Next Day

Rias and the other ORC members were now sitting in their club room. Across from them were the church duo that visited Issei's home. Issei glanced at Irina and he saw that she had a smile on her face.

Issei could tell it was a forced smile. Her eyes were even slightly red.

Issei: (thoughts) So she's been crying this whole time. Y/N's death really...dammit Y/N, why did you have to leave us?

Xenovia: We appreciate your cooperation. I am Xenovia.

Irina: Irina Shidou.

Rias: For what reasons would servants of God desire to meet a Devil?

Irina: Although one is yet to be found, the six remaining Excaliburs have been kept by three divisions of the church. Three of those have been stolen by Fallen Angels.

Issei: Stolen!?

Xenovia: The ones we have are this, the Holy Sword of Destruction, Excalibur Destruction...

Irina: (lifts arm up) ...And my Holy Sword of Mimicry, Excalibur Mimic!

Rias: So, what is it that you want?

Xenovia: This particular problem is between us and Fallen Angels. We can't afford to deal with the Devils of this city.

Rias: You're awfully condescending. You thought we would side with the Fallen Angels to do something to the Holy Swords?

Xenovia: Devils despise Holy Swords. You're in the same position as the Fallen Angels.

Rias starts to let her magic power leak out, tensing the others in the room.

Xenovia: If we must, we will completely destroy you, even if you are the sister of a Satan.

Rias: If you know that much already, then let me tell you something else, I will never side with a Fallen Angel. In the name of the Gremory family, I swear I will never do anything to humiliate the Satans.

Xenovia: (grins) I am glad to hear that. That was just what our headquarters were after. I am sure the sister of a Satan would not be so foolish.

Rias: Then you must know that I will not side with you and your God either, correct?

Xenovia: Of course. We simply would like you to pledge non-intervention in this ordeal.

Rias: Understood.

Xenovia: Thank you for your time.

Rias: Won't you stay for some tea?

Xenovia: I am sorry, but we cannot befriend Devils.

They were about to leave until Xenovia stopped and looked at Asia, the former nun now turned Devil and she still believed in God.

Xenovia: I've been wondering this since I visited Issei Hyoudou's house. Are you Asia Argento?

Asia: (nervous) Y-Yes.

Xenovia: I never though I'd see a witch here.

Irina: Oh, you're that ex-nun who became a witch? I did hear that you were exiled because you could even heal Devils and Fallen Angels, but I never knew you'd become a Devil!