Chapter 28: The Hero Faction

MyAnimeList was working again. Don't own the picture up top btw. On to the chapter.

-------

It was the next and last day in Kyoto and they were going to explore once more around the city. 

The only difference this time is that the princess was going to be showing the group around the city as a tour guide. The group were standing by the train station, waiting for Kunou to show up.

Everyone was standing around. Y/N was leaning up against the wall with Irina showering him with affection, the occasional kisses on the lips, but also kisses on the cheek. The girls were envying their relationship. The perverted trio were jealous, but Issei was happy for his friend.

Issei then stands off to the side, thinking of the events that happened in his room last night. Apparently, Asia and Xenovia tried to do the "deed" with him, confessing their love for him as well. He was hesitant to do so, despite him being a pervert. He wasn't sure it was fortunate or unfortunate for Rossweisse step in and stop it.

Matsuda: Hey, Issei. Why are you making such a troubled face?

Issei: N-No, no reason. (notices Matsuda's face) Whoa, no matter how many times I see it, it's pretty amazing.

Matsuda: Yeah, well injuries come along with the blossoming of youth.

Motohama: It was our mistake, but there are no regrets.

Y/N: You know, keep doing this and you won't get a girlfriend at this moment.

Matsuda/Motohama: Shut up!

Kiryuu: Hey, Hyoudou. Are you waiting for someone?

Issei: Yeah.

Y/N closes his eyes and feels a presence from above. He smiles as Kunou had finally arrived.

Kunou: Looks like you have all arrived...

Issei: Oh, there are you, Kunou!

Matsuda: What? Issei, you hit on a girl this small in Kyoto?

Y/N: (kicks Matsuda's heel) No he doesn't, dumb ass.

Matsuda: Ow! You didn't have to hit me...

Motohama: She's small and cute-waah! (pushed out of the way by Kiryuu)

Kiryuu: (hugs Kunou) Aw, she's so cute! What? Where did you meet her, Hyoudou?

Kunou: (blushes) Let go! I'm not an overly friendly little girl!

Kiryuu: She even talks like a little princess! (hugs Kunou tighter) Her character is perfect!

Y/N: (thoughts) Well...that's because she is a princess.

Issei: This is Kunou. She is an acquaintance of ours.

Kunou: I thought I would guide you all on a tour.

Y/N: That would be delighted. Arigato.

Issei: Sorry for having you join us at a time like this.

Kunou: Not a problem. Mother would scold me if I could not fulfill a promise I have made. There is no need to be reserved!

Y/N: (smiles) Yes. She would. Please take care of us today, Kunou-san.

And so Kunou lead them around Kyoto, visiting a large pond, different shrine houses, and even more temples.

They then stopped at a place called "Arashiyama." It had sold a delicacy of boiled tofu.

Kunou: The boiled tofu here is the best.