Chapter 20: Black Swordsman's Duel

Y/N had charged up the dual wield skill, {Double Circular}. PoH cackles and charges at the Black Swordsman, raising his giant cleaver.

The blades collide, sending out a shock wave and causing a little of the ground to rise up. It was as if a thundering clap was heard. Issei and the others could feel the blow from where they were standing. The character now known as PoH was sending off a scent of blood lust. A dark, purple aura was leaking off of him.

PoH: I said I would slit both yours and the Flash's throats, but that didn't mean that I would have to come alone.

Soon after, the same cliff where PoH had jumped off of, dozens of Laughing Coffin guild members appear, leaping off to join the battle.

PoH then raises his cleaver and uses the skill {Rapid Bite}. Y/N counters with the skill {Slant}, swinging his left sword up diagonally from let to right. Using Skill Connect, he uses the skill {Horizontal}, swinging his glowing blue Night Sky Sword.

(A/N): I looked at the SAO wiki and how the fuck does PoH's weapon classify as a dagger? That thing is a fucking cleaver, like wtf!?

PoH leaped into the air and lunges back down, using the dagger skill {Fad Edge}. Y/N uses the Blue Rose Sword to block the attack, but his face shifts to pain as PoH had used one of his free legs to kick Y/N in the side, causing the black haired boy to get launched towards the wall. He quickly recovers and sees that PoH had charged at him, using the skill {Shadow Stitch}. Y/N uses the skill {Vertical} lunging forward and parrying the swinging horizontal blade, but PoH then sweeps kicks him twice, causing the boy to fall onto his back.

He quickly rolls over to dodge the cleaver that was brought down as it was chopping a piece of meat. As soon as he got up, PoH had come up and swung the large knife up, covered in a red aura, fueled by his blood lust. Y/N moves the Blue Rose Sword to block, but PoH knocks it out of his hand using his free hand, leaving Y/N to use his now free hand to grasp the handle of the Night Sky Sword to support the giant cleaver from coming down on him.

PoH: Doesn't this fight remind you of the raid? You killed a lot of my men.

Irina couldn't believe what her ears heard. She knew that Y/N would protect others by injuring his foes, but not as far as to kill them.

Y/N: You really messed with us back in that raid. Inciting the next battle and sowing the seeds of hatred. I won't let you do that anymore!

PoH: Oh? Then what are you going to do? I can tell you're holding back. Why don't you go ahead and put in more force like you did that day?

The black haired boy doesn't say anything and PoH sneers.

PoH: Well, you can always be stubborn and die. (grins maniacally) Once I put you down, I'll bury the others into the ground. Starting with that girl with the pig tailed hair.

Y/N: Don't you touch her!

PoH: You seem to care about her a lot. You know...I'm pretty sure I heard that story of you leaving that girl to die. Well, more like you couldn't protect her.

Y/N's eyes widen. He was talking about Sachi.

Y/N: H-How did you...

PoH: Who do you think tipped the guild leader? Well, he didn't believe me at first. He wanted to hear it straight from your face.

Tears start to form in Y/N's eyes. He remembered back to that day when he opened the guild room and how his face of sympathy to horror. He wanted to mourn the deaths of the small guild members until he opened the door, staring at the eyes of Keita, the dead guild leader. His dead eyes were staring back into his black-grey eyes.