OVA #8: Halloween

A Few Weeks After Y/N's Birthday

Y/N was currently walking through the shopping town with Irina. The reasoning was because Halloween was the day.

Sure Y/N was happy, but he was quite worried for Irina. She had an amazing body and she might pick a costume that was revealing, allowing the various boys to ogle at her body. 

Irina: Boo?

Y/N: Huh? Sorry what was happening?

Irina: I was asking what you wanted to do after buying a costume? We still have time before the party that Rias is holding at the old school house.

Y/N: Want to just walk around?

Irina: Anything to be with you!~

She pecked his lips, which caused the black haired boy to smile in response. Afterwards, he pulls her in for a deep kiss. He deepens it even more by pushing his tongue in, which Irina accepts as the two explore their territories.

Separating from the kiss, the two walk down the shopping town, enjoying the company the two shared.

Timeskip-Night, Old School House

Y/N was walking with Irina to the Old School House. He was dressed up as a Devil, but the ones depicted in kids cartoons. He even bought red contact lenses to complete the aesthetic.

(A/N): Picture on top.

Although, it was Irina he was worried about. Irina had dressed up as a female kunoichi. When she bought it and showed it to Y/N, he had a nosebleed. He was fine with it, but the only problem was it was revealing.

 He was fine with it, but the only problem was it was revealing

Irina: (shivers) I-It's a b-bit cold h-here.

Y/N: (sigh) I told you to wear a jacket, but no. You told me you would be fine.

Irina: But it said that it wouldn't be that cold tonight!

Pouting, Irina looks away, crossing her arms at the same time.

Y/N smiles and rolls his eyes, taking off his jacket and putting it on her. He then wraps his arm around her shoulder and kisses the top of her head.

She smiles as she leans into him more. She loved him so much.

Arriving at the Old School House, the doors opened and they were welcomed by Rias, who was wearing the same revealing outfit she wore to Issei one night.

Rias: Glad you could make you two. Nice costume, Y/N.

Y/N: Eh, it's nothing special.

Rias: Well, come on in. Everyone is waiting inside.

Walking in, they spot everyone all around. Kiba was over talking with Tsubaki, as the two have been getting more intimate lately.

Sona was watching Saji, making sure he wasn't doing anything stupid or perverted. Issei was being watched as well, by Koneko and other members of the Student Council. Akeno had went to the party in her Shrine Maiden outfit, serving tea at the same time.