OVA #6: Girls Night

I'm going to be honest. I have no idea what the fuck I was doing when I was writing this. I had no idea in what direction this OVA was going, but the only thing I hope is that you all enjoy it. Anyway, hope y'all enjoy it.

---------------

The ORC girls, with Irina and Rossweisse, were sitting in the biggest room of the Hyoudou residence, dressed in their pajamas.

Rias: So girls, what do you think we should do first?

Irina: Oh! Oh! Oh! I know! Let's play never have I ever!

Asia: (cheerfully) That seems fun.

Rias: Alright then.

And so the game started. Xenovia decided to go first.

Xenovia: Never have I ever "done the deed."

The girls start to blush, but no one put their finger down. Except for one person. Xenovia smirks and everyone looks to the one who lowered their finger.

Xenovia and Asia knew she had already done it. As they all looked to her, they all see Irina lowering her finger down slowly as she had a massive blush that had spread across her face, clearly embarrassed.

Rias: So you've done it huh, Irina-san?

Irina: (nods sheepishly) Y-Yes.

Xenovia: How was it?

Irina: W-Well...i-it was...umm...

Akeno: Don't be shy, Irina-san. We just want to know whether he was good in bed or not.

Irina: W-Well, I b-believe he's the best...

Xenovia: Is he that good?

Irina: W-Well...

Akeno: Do you think you can lend him to me for a few days?

Irina: No! He's mine!

Akeno: Ara ara.~ I didn't know that you were that defensive of him, Irina-san.

Irina only blushed harder and she grabbed a pillow, burying her face into it.

Rias: (clears throat) I-It seems that this game will be causing some problems. So let's do something else.

Asia: How about a movie?

Rias: Great idea, Asia! Any suggestions?

Irina: Comedy!

Xenovia: How about romance? We girls do need ideas on how to seduce Issei, right?

Rossweisse: (mutters) Maybe this time I can figure out how to get a boyfriend...

Irina: S-Sure...romance...

With a genre decided, they put in a random romance movie. As they watched, Asia and Irina had blushed and covered their faces due to the suggestive ideas it was portraying. Koneko was munching on her snacks, not paying attention.

However, Rias, Akeno, and Xenovia had grins on their faces with light blushes on their face, thinking about the ideas of what they could do to win Issei's affection. Rossweisse on the other hand had a notepad and a pencil as she was taking down notes for ways to somehow capture a man's heart.

Later on, the movie finished and the girls were once again bored, unsure of what to do.

Asia: What are we going to do now?

Xenovia: Is anyone else hungry?

They were about to shake their heads until a loud grumble could heard coming from their stomachs. They blushed out of embarrassment until Rias speaks up.