OVA #3: A Fun Night To Remember

Since this is essentially a crossover with SAO, there are characters from there that make their appearances here, but some do not. I put certain characters in that can sorta fit the story line.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N, Saji, Issei, and Kiba were walking down the street with Klein, a friend of Y/N. While Klein was in his early twenties, it didn't really stop Y/N and him becoming friends.

Kiba: So how did you meet Klein?

Y/N: It was on one of our joint contracts. What were we doing again?

Klein: It was just a small dungeon raid with other people. Y/N was so strong during this contract, people had started to call him a "beater!"

Kiba/Saji/Issei: Beater?

Y/N: Those guys just had no talent. Anyway, why are we meeting up with Agil again?

Issei: Speaking of which, where are we going?

Klein: Heading to a little place called, Dicey Cafe.

Y/N: It's run by another friend of ours in the mercenary business. 

Saji: I've heard of that place. Isn't it a bar?

Y/N: At this hour, it's more of night where all of us mercenary buds just hang out.

Issei: (amazed) Really?

Klein: Yep! Being in this line of work grants you some great bonuses! Luckily, we get some discount stuff since we're good friends with Agil!

Y/N: I wouldn't be surprised if we run into Sinon tonight.

Klein: The Ice-Cold Sniper, huh? She's one scary lady.

Sinon: And that scary lady is right behind you.

The group turn around to be met with a girl, about Y/N's age, with pale blue hair and indigo colored eyes. The only thing with her was a pistol holster with just your typical handgun. She had a white scarf and pale green jacket with some black shorts and wearing white shoes.

Klein yelps while Saji, Issei, and Kiba tilts their head in confusion.

Y/N: Yo, Sinon.

Sinon: Y/N, good to see you. Klein, should have died in our last contract together.

Klein: Come on, do you have to be so mean?

Saji: This magical power...are you an Angel?

Sinon: Is that a problem Devil boy?

Saji: No ma'am!

Sinon: (looks to Y/N and Klein) Heading to the Dicey Cafe too?

Klein: Yup! Agil just wanted to have a nice night and just catch up! He said we could invite some friends too!

The group kept on walking down the street until they turned right to a small shopping district. It seemed abandoned and the group spotted a small sign that was posted outside.

The three Devils were confused, but the other three mercenaries knew that this was the right place.

Issei: Is this the right place?

Kiba: And you're sure that we can be here?

Klein: Yeah! Just come on in!

Y/N: I'm surprised that you didn't take Hecate with you, Sinon.

Sinon: Unlike you, I only carry one weapon on me. Besides, it's only a night where we all catch up.

Y/N: (shrugs) I guess.