Chapter 11: Pool Day

Y/N and Irina had something special after the battle with Kokabiel. Y/N wished he could stay in the room, but he was asked to leave so he had to retire to his apartment, but not before telling Irina that he would come visit her the next day.

As soon as Y/N left, a single tear went down Irina's face. She looked out the window and she put her hand on the glass.

Irina: I'm sorry Y/N...I hope you can forgive me.

With Y/N

Y/N was feeling happy about his self. He confessed his love for her. His childhood friend. He reaches into his coat pocket that was in his jacket and pulled out a photo that was just him and Irina in a park one day. The two were sitting on a bench and he had a arm wrapped around her. He could see the big blush that was on her face. Y/N smiles to himself. He puts the photo back into his coat pocket and he meets Sona at the entrance.

They both nod to each other and they were transported back to the ORC and he could see that Kiba was conversing with his other friends.

Issei: Don't you think it's time for a break with Holy Swords and your comrades and stuff? (stretches) After everything that's been happening lately, I'm too tired to think about anything.

Y/N: But you aren't too tired to think about naked girls and boobs.

Issei: Y/N! (grabs Y/N in a headlock) I missed you! You freakin' bastard!

Y/N: (struggles to get out) Who the hell are you calling the bastard, you perverted moron!?

Issei: Me!? A perverted moron!?

Y/N: What, you are one!

Issei: I-I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm a moron...anyway, how did things go out with Irina?

Y/N: (blushes slightly) O-Oh, we kinda...did a thing...

Issei: (grins) And what is it? Huh?

As their argument goes on, Kiba watches the two in happiness. Two life long friends have now seen each other again. What was to come next? Kiba was about to turn around and walk away until the other two wrap an arm around him.

Y/N: And where do you think you're going?

Issei: You still got to apologize to some people.

Kiba: Huh?

Asia: Kiba-san, you'll come back to the club, won't you?

Kiba: Asia-san...

Asia: Are you okay?

Kiba: Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking.

Y/N: Sure as hell won't be. (looks to Issei) Issei, 500 yen that Kiba will get whipped, slapped, or spanked!

Kiba: Wait, what?

Issei: You're on!

Kiba: (sweat drops) You can't be serious...

Rias: Yuuto.

Kiba: Buchou.

Rias: Thank you for coming back. You even achieved Balance Breaker. I could never ask for more from my servant.

Kiba: (kneels) Buchou, I turned my back on my fellow club members and you, my savior. I cannot apologize enough for what I have done.

Rias: Nevertheless, you came back. That's all I needed. Embrace your friendships.

Y/N: And you still got me, dick wad. Don't ever forget that.

Kiba: Buchou, I will pledge here once again. I, Yuuto Kiba, will serve as Rias Gremory's peerage and Knight, and protect you and your friends until the end of my life.