Chapter 33: Departure

Alice stood in front of the two reincarnated friends. Tears of happiness were streaming down her face. 

She runs forward without any hesitation and she jumped towards them, both boys opening their arms as they were met with a warm hug. Despite the heavy armor Alice was wearing, the hug was still comfortable for the three of them.

Separating from the hug, Alice backs up, brushing away the tears.

Alice: You both haven't changed a bit.

Y/N: The same could be said for you.

Alice: Well, due to the Synthesis ritual, my aging has stopped.

(A/N): I looked on the wiki about the Synthesis ritual and it doesn't really tell me how they stop aging so I'm assuming it does stop their aging. Like, Fanatio is SAO is about a hundred years old, but she looks to be in her early or mid-twenties.

Kiba: It's been a long time.

Alice: Yes...it has been. You kept me waiting.

Y/N: Sorry...

Alice: Well, let's catch up, shall we?

She then led the two boys to another room.

A few hours later, the ORC members, Azazel, Sirzechs, and Serafall were heading towards the Priestess of Light's temple. They saw that the doors were already open so they went on in.

Y/N and Kiba weren't found anywhere until they spotted a room in the back. It was the only room that was illuminated. Noises were coming from it. They all walk closer to hear laughter. They peer inside to see the three sitting there, chatting.

They could all see the pure joy on their faces as they talked with each other. Alice and Y/N were laughing as Kiba kept up a sheepish smile as they were telling embarrassing stories. The others smiled at the interaction between the three.

Timeskip-ORC Building

Few weeks from then, the ORC, except Y/N, were setting up for the school festival. Kiba wasn't enthusiastic about his school life as much as he discovered the truth of his identity.

While his home was here in Kuoh, he longed to be on the plains of the hinterlands of where he was born. The cool breeze in Norlangarth. The once mesmerizing tall tree that overlooked his hometown, Rulid. He missed it all. In fact, when he died many years ago, he would never get to see Selka and his family again.

His sadness was easily noticed by the ORC members and they understood why. The truth he learned was very hard to take in, but took it in well rather than most people when learning a hard truth.

Irina on the other hand was worried for her boyfriend. She discovered his true lineage, him being the reincarnation of the legendary Star King, the one who brought the three factions together before his death. Not only that, since the night of learning his birthright, she's noticed that Y/N hasn't been attending his school, not getting as much sleep, and sleeps in more. She even discovered Y/N recklessly training one night, going as so far to keep training till he dropped. She knew that the truth was taking a toll on his body.

She wanted to help, but how? To take her mind of things, she was helping prep the old school house for the school festival.

Rias: Now, let's start operations!

Everyone: Yeah!

Everyone begins to start cleaning the building, prepping for the decorations they would put up. The plan was to make the old school house a maid cafe for the festival.

Akeno: An occult mansion using the old school building. I cannot wait!

Xenovia: A haunted house and a fortune-telling room. Even a maid cafe! This is going to be exciting!