Chapter 5: Training

Some of the art used in this book were found on devianart, pinterest, etc.

Note: I do NOT own these art or pictures. I also do NOT own the gifs either. I merely use the gifs to basically show what the fights would look like. All art belong to the original owners.

---------------------------------------------------------

A lot has happened since the day Y/N had attacked Raynare with the ORC. Y/N had gotten word that Asia was revived and had become a devil. A bishop in Rias's peerage. Since then, Y/N has noticed that Issei's self-esteem has been increased.

He was happy for his friend. Issei was finally able to make a new friend aside from the ORC or his perverted friends. Y/N never really liked this characters, Matsuda or Motohama. Y/N was never a pervert and he never will be. He always respected women. He learned this ever since he accidentally walked in on Irina changing when he went to her house one day when they were kids. Since then, Y/N has had a fear going to a woman's house.

As he kept watch over Issei, he had noticed that Asia was living with him. He was glad to see that Asia has been very happy so far and was glad that Issei's parents have accepted Asia like she was their own daughter. Y/N always thought of the Hyoudou family as a second one. When they had sleepovers at Issei's house, Mr. and Mrs. Hyoudou had treated Y/N as their own son as well. Sadly, they also think Y/N is dead.

So far, Y/N's typical routine has been to watch over Issei and Asia. Right now, Y/N was currently sitting at his island table, scrolling away through his phone, searching through the news. He gets a notification from Grayfia, Sirzechs wife and the most powerful Queen in the Underworld.

Grayfia: 'Sir L/N. Sirzechs-sama has a contract for you.'

Y/N: 'What is it?'

Grayfia: 'Lady Rias is to have her arranged marriage and she is to see Riser today. Sirzechs-sama feels as there will be tension to happen so he wants you to assist me should things go wrong.'

Y/N was surprised. He didn't know that Rias was to have an arranged marriage. Y/N wanted to find out why. He didn't care how much money earned from this contract. He just wanted to find the reasoning behind this arranged marriage.

Y/N: 'I'll do this free of charge. I'm quite interested on how this meeting will turn out.'

Grayfia: 'Alright then. The meeting will take place after the school day is done.'

Y/N looks over to the clock and it sees that it's about 2 PM. He had a little over an hour or two so he decided that he'll get some training done. He had befriended a samurai on one of his contracts. His name was Klein.

Y/N: 'Hey Klein. Up for some training today?'

Klein: 'Yeah. Let's meet by our usual place.'

Y/N: 'Alright I'll see you soon.'

With a plan now set, Y/N puts on his coat and equips his two swords and makes his way to their usual spot. It was a secluded area in a forest. It was quite spacious so the two could go all out when using their Sword Skills. Klein's Sword Skills were different. While it was still infusing magic into his blade, his style of combat was fitted for a katana. Though Klein could still use some of the Sword Skills that Y/N could use.

When Y/N arrived, he saw the red-clad wearing samurai with his signature red headband.

Klein: You ready to do this?

Y/N: Yeah. Lets. (draws Elucidator)

The duel begins as Klein's blade glows blue, using the skill {Zekku}. Y/N parries the skill with his own, {Slant}. Y/N's blue blade is swung up from right to left in a diagonal motion. A loud clang was heard as Klein's katana was launched back. He lunges forward and uses the three-hit combo {Hiogi}. The Black Swordsman counters this skill with the skill {Vertical Arc}. He swung his sword down, then up, like a V-shape.