Announcement

Probably weren't expecting an update to this book, huh? Well, if you've read this far, congratulations for finishing the story.

As you've read in the last chapter, a sequel is planned for this book and will start as soon as DxD S5 airs. Well, I've decided to discontinue this series, but don't exit out just yet. The reason why is I want to rewrite this book.

This book was made in my early writing career, so it was around August or September of last year. And as how early books are, they can be cringy, or better yet, down right terrible. Looking back at some of these chapters, I don't feel as right when reading them. When I look of them, I begin to see different ways, as in, different ways as I could've written this, or how I could've written this much better. Or just written the chapter in a whole different direction. 

Although, reading the first few beginning chapters were okay, they weren't terrible. But it was more later on, I started to realize... Where was I trying to go with this story?

The plot of this story began to get confusing with me that I've pretty much forget what I had planned for the series that I was creating for this. So in other words, I'm thinking I will rewrite this book in the future. The question is, when will that happen? The answer? I don't know. I don't know when this book will get remade. In fact, it will probably be a while. Why? I have so many other projects I want to do and sit down and write. Add that with the fact with the current projects I'm writing with the next set of projects having been announced, I don't have time for this remake to see the light of day at the moment. 

But to get to the point, this book will be remade as this book could've have been written better. The plot could be better, hell, the remake's plot could either be bad or good. It all depends on whether you enjoy it or not. That's not to say the support this book had accumulated was all for nothing, but I've always appreciated the support on any of my books. It's you all reading my stuff that gives me the motivation to want to continue this writing career. The amount of support shown is something I'll never be able to repay, probably only able to repay a little bit of it with each new chapter I've released for a book and hope it does the best. That's pretty much all I want to say in this little announcement chapter.

So, readers, old and new, the ones who've been this book since the beginning, and the readers who have just discovered it. Thanks for giving this book a read. I'm sorry if you're waiting for the sequel to come out, but honestly, I think a rewrite is order as I just think this book could've been written better. If you're waiting for the remake of this book, all I ask that you be patient.

It will come when it comes out, or when I've announced it. Just please be patient about it.

Thank you for taking the time for reading this message, as well as leaving comments, votes, and just reading the chapters of this book. It's always meant a lot to me. Until the remake of this book comes out. Peace.

-okami

Oh, and one more thing. I may be basing it off the LN instead of the anime. Who knows?