Chapter 27: Missing Kitsune

This chapter was long overdue. Had to do some homework from school and my lazy ass after that ended up playing Assassin's Creed Origins. Apparently, I know how to spend my time wisely. Whatever, read the chapter. Hope y'all enjoy it.

--------------

Heading back to the hotel to report back to Azazel, they told him of their recent problem.

Azazel: Why were you attacked in Kyoto?

Issei: Who knows? I want to know the answer myself.

Y/N: Apparently, Kunou-sama thought Issei took Lady Yasaka away from her.

Azazel: You seem to know them.

Y/N: Mostly know them through connections.

Issei: Should we report this to buchou?

Azazel: The only thing we know is this "Lady Yasaka" is missing. I believe she's the leader of the Youkai faction here. Is that right, Y/N?

Y/N: Yes. And Kunou-sama is Lady Yasaka's daughter.

Azazel: I see. Anyway, I'll take care of how to report it.

Issei and Y/N: Understood.

With that settled, Y/N was returning back to his room. It wasn't until Rossweisse stopped him.

Rossweisse: Oh, Y/N?

Y/N: Yes?

Rossweisse: I could use your assistance with something.

Y/N: Let me guess. Issei?

Rossweisse: Yes. I believe he plans to visit the girls bath house.

Y/N: (sigh) I'll knock some sense into him.

The silver haired Valkyrie thanks the black haired boy, who nods and waves and heads to the girls bath house.

Leaning up against the wall, he patiently waited for the perverted brown haired boy. He could feel his presence getting closer as he could hear the echoed footsteps of Issei.

Issei stops and looks up at the black haired boy with determination.

Issei: Even if you are my friend, I won't let you stop me from seeing those boobs! This is one thing I cannot back down on!

Y/N: (sigh) You never get tired of these antics, do you Issei?

Issei: (activates Boosted Gear) I am going to sneak a peek of the woman's bath!

Y/N: Then it can't be helped.

Issei prepares to charge until an icy blue sprite leaves Y/N's hand and it freezes the brown haired boy completely. Y/N dusts his hands off and pulls out his phone and calls Saji.

Saji: (on phone) Hello?

Y/N: We've got a rogue pervert here. Requesting back up.

Saji: (on phone) Coming. Is he in ice?

Y/N: Just froze him. Better come quick so we can haul him back to his room before the girls finish their bath.

Saji: (on phone) Alright then. See you in a few minutes.

Y/N puts his phone away, ending the call as well. He sits up against the wall, covering his eyes with his arms. Just what does he get himself into when dealing with this pervert?

A few minutes later, Saji comes up the stairs and they both haul a frozen Issei down the stairs, carefully and cautiously making sure that no one sees them. It would be quite strange if someone saw them carrying a frozen person.