OVA #2: Date Night

This is before Y/N moved into the Hyoudou resident so he still lives in his apartment complex. Anyway, hope you all enjoy this little OVA I made.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the siege on the Leader's Summit, Archangel Michael had given Irina permission to stay in Kuoh for awhile. Y/N and Irina had rebuilt their relationship and established plans to go on their first date.

Y/N waited by a little cross section, an entrance into a shopping street. He leaned up against the wall, scrolling through his phone, one hand in his jacket pocket as he waited for the chestnut haired beauty. He could hear some giggling so he looked up and across the street were a few girls giving him some flirty looks. One of them even pulled down their shirt a little to show a bit of their cleavage. Y/N looked away, blushing a little.

About an hour passed, the same girls were still across the street and were giving him a pouting face. He sighed to himself and was about to head home until the familiar chestnut haired girl jumped on his back and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Irina: Did you miss me?

Y/N: Yes. In fact, I missed you so much that I feared someone else was going to take me.

Irina: And why is that?

Y/N: There may have been a few girls that were giving me flirty looks.

Irina: And you didn't fall for it all, did you?

Y/N: No...?

Irina: (releases hug and taps foot) Y/N.

Y/N: I swear I didn't!

Irina: (grabs hand) Well let's go already!

Irina pulls Y/N along, who struggles at first and tells her to calm down. He then smiles and starts to walk side by side with said girl. He took a good look at the clothes she was wearing.

It was a plain white blouse with a black mini skirt on. She looked beautiful as she had  put her hair into her signature pigtails. She notices Y/N's gaze and tilts her head in confusion.

Irina: Something wrong?

Y/N: No. You just...look nice. It's nice to see you wear something other than that black skin tight suit.

Irina: Look who's talking. You wear nothing but black.

Y/N: How many times do I have to say it? Black clothes are the best!

Irina: (giggle) You're lucky you look good in them.

The chestnut haired beauty kisses Y/N's cheek, who blushes a little and rubs where she did kiss it. Irina only laughs at Y/N's embarrassment when she shows affection to him in public. Y/N then thought of a devilish idea.

Irina looked puzzled but was taken aback as Y/N had grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in for a deep kiss. She accepted it of course, but was blushing like crazy as the two were doing it in public. Unknown to the two, the same girls that were staring at Y/N across the street when he was still waiting for Irina were watching to two engage their session. Shocked and letting some tears out, they left, but cursed the violet-eyed beauty.

Y/N then releases the kiss, leaving a stunned and blushing Irina who could only stutter at the situation that had occurred.

Y/N: (smirk) What's wrong? Didn't expect it?

Irina: (punches Y/N's chest playfully) Sh-Shut up...dummy.

Y/N: So, where do you want to go?

Irina: Hmm. Wherever we want.

Y/N smiles at the bubbly and cheerful personality of Irina and plants a kiss on her forehead. The two then set off to wherever they went.

The first scene shows Y/N and Irina in a clothing shop with the black haired boy covering his face as he looks away from Irina, who was brandishing some slightly revealing clothing. The two sat in the shop for a few hours as Y/N would rate how good Irina would look in the various outfits she tried on.

The next scene shows the two in a small diner, both sharing a table and were sharing some sort of sundae. As Irina was enjoying herself, Y/N only stared deep into her violet eyes. He loved everything about her. Whether it was her personality or her hair, everything is what made him whole. He could never bring himself to hurt her.

The scene changed to the two walking through a small park, hand in hand. It was dawn and idea popped into Irina's head.

Irina: Hey Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Irina: Can you crouch down for a moment?

Y/N: Huh?

Irina: Just do it!

Y/N wasn't sure about the request, but he knew how scary she could get if the request she asked wasn't fulfilled so he did what she asked. Irina lifted her skirt up slightly but looked to Y/N for a moment.

Irina: If you turn around I'll hit you!

Y/N: What are you even doing anyway?

Irina: Don't worry about it!

Y/N only sighs to himself as Irina prepares to mount his shoulders. As Y/N waited, he suddenly felt something heavy were planted on his shoulders and the next thing he knew, his head was mushed together by a pair of soft legs.

Y/N: This feeling...

Irina: Hey! No enjoying my legs! And don't you dare say I'm heavy! Now up you go!

Y/N: (sigh) Fine.

Y/N hoists himself up as he held onto her legs to support her, making sure she doesn't fall. He heard an excited gasp from above.

Irina: It's so pretty from up here!

Y/N: (mutters) I can't even see what you're seeing so...

Irina: What was that?

Y/N: (panicked) Nothing!

Irina: Good. Now move forward my noble steed! And no enjoying my legs!

Y/N: (thoughts) This girl is going to be the death of me.

Y/N then starts to move as Irina sat on his shoulders, enjoying the view and patting his head when she felt like it.

As the two walked around, they saw other couples giving looks to him. Some of the guys Y/N gave him a look of saying "sorry you have to bear with that." Irina got looks from girls that were basically telling her a good job.

After a while, the two decided to head back to Y/N's apartment and finish their little date there. As Y/N was prepping dinner, Irina sat on couch, playing with a dog that Y/N had found a few days before the Leader's Summit. Irina decided to name him Zeke. Y/N heard that name from somewhere. It actually fit the dog as it also had black ears and it's fur was white and was quite small.

After their little dinner, Zeke was put in his cage and the two sat on Y/N's couch, watching a movie. It was a comedy movie and by when it got to the end, light snoring could be heard. Y/N looks over to see that Irina had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Y/N smiles to himself and he shifts his body, him laying down and his head on the armrest while Irina had her head resting on his chest while she hugged his body. Y/N then wraps his arms around her and kisses the top of her head, a smile forming on the chestnut haired girl. Y/N could feel himself falling asleep so he closes his eyes and lets sleep take him. There was two things that the couple felt that night. Love and happiness.