Chapter 29: The Siege on Nijo Castle

Before the siege

After leaving Issei's room from listening to Azazel's plan, they all traversed down the main hall.

They were about to leave until Azazel had stopped Issei.

Azazel: Hey, Issei!

Issei: (jogs over to Azazel) Yes. What is it?

Azazel: Oh, there was a molester case in front of the hotel a bit ago. I happened to be passing by, so I helped subdue the man. (pulls something out of pocket) This popped out of his body.

Azazel had taken out a red orb out of his pocket. It had an odd energy coming off of it.

Ddraig: It can't be...

Issei: What is it, Ddraig?

Ddraig: That is what jumped out of you in the bullet train. It was what was in the box.

Issei: (remembers and realizes) Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-What did you say!? 

Azazel: (sigh) I thought so. When I examined it, I could feel your aura exuding from it.

Ddraig: Yes. This is it. No, wait. What is this!?

Issei: What is it?

Ddraig: This potential of yours. It seems it traveled around Kyoto by jumping from person to person. All while grabbing breasts along the way.

Issei: ...Ehhhhhh!?!?

Azazel: I see. Your "potential" is the cause of the molester cases that have been happening.

Everyone was just shocked and the girls had disgusted faces. They all stopped and looked to Y/N, who was letting out a murderous aura.

Issei: Y-Y/N! I-I c-can explain!

Y/N: (deep breath and exhales) Kiba, remind me to kill Issei later.

Kiba: (nonchalantly) Okay.

Pulling out his phone, Kiba sets a reminder and puts his phone away and they all head for their mission. Issei was still terrified of what Y/N had in store for him.

Currently

Y/N, Klein, and Suguha were heading to the castle, prepping for the siege. It wasn't until a purple mist surrounded them and they ended up in a nearby park.

They were about to move again, until three figures came out of the shadows. Dodging their strikes, they see who attacked them as they were now shown in the light.

Klein: Silica-chan!? Koharu!? And Philia!?

Y/N: The guy I told you about, Cao Cao, is controlling them. Let's defeat them without killing them.

Suguha: Alright then, how are we doing this?

Y/N: Take on the one who you know the most.

Klein: Koharu it is! (draws katana)

Suguha: Alright then. Silica-chan is my opponent.

Y/N: Yeah. (draws both swords)

With a plan set, the three lunge at their opponents and a heated battle starts.

Philia started with the skill {Fad Edge} as she drew near. Using the skill {Cross Block}. Y/N blocks the strike and uses the skill {Double Circular}, spinning in a circle as he slashes with both swords horizontally.

With her quick movements, Philia swiftly dodges the attack and lands on her feet, lunging quickly and initiating her next skill, {Infinite}. She slashes in an infinite movement before slashing upwards from left to right. Y/N parries with his right sword and uses the Sword Skill, {Horizontal}. A loud clang was heard as Philia had pulled out another dagger, dual wielding as well. With his first attack blocked, Y/N uses Skill Connect, following up with the skill {Horizontal Arc}, a horizontal swing from left to right then another horizontal swing from right to left.