OVA #5: Celebration

Kiba and Y/N were sitting on the couches in the living room of the Hyoudou residence, drinking tea. Issei was also there, but was being pulled apart by the other girls of the ORC, battling for his affection.

Kiba: Where did Irina run off to?

Y/N: She said that she was hanging out with her cousin. I don't see a problem and I was planning on just chilling out here rather than go out for a contract.

Kiba: You sure you won't be lonely?

Y/N: I'll be fine. I'm not going to be having any guests or anything.

That was what Y/N didn't know. Soon, the door had flung open and out came a black blur, tackling Y/N to the floor of the manor.

Y/N: Ow! What the--

Serafall: Y/N! It's time!

Y/N: Kaa-san!? Time for what?

Serafall: ...You don't remember!?

Y/N: Remember what...?

Serafall: The day you were adopted! Come on!

Y/N: Cho-Chottomatte!

(A/N): Stands for wait a minute in Japanese. Yeah I'm a weeb.

Serafall proceeds to drag Y/N out of the room. Kiba proceeds to sip his tea as he has a smile on his face and the other ORC members just looked at the door in shock.

Everyone (except Kiba): What was that!?

Kiba: Hmm...very interesting. (sips tea)

Elsewhere

Serafall: (stretches) Ahhh! That felt great!

As the Leviathan was stretching, trailing behind her was Y/N, exhausted as he was carrying four shopping bags full of clothes.

Y/N: Did you have to buy this much!?

Serafall: (smiles) Of course I have too, sweetie. Besides, I have something for you to do at then end.

Y/N: And what's that?

Serafall: That's a secret!~

As she proceeds to walk forward, Y/N sighs before smiling and proceeds to walk forward, carrying the bags as he went.

The next scene shows the two walking around a carnival, as Y/N had dropped off the clothes beforehand at the house. The two spent their time playing games and enjoying the various foods there.

The next scene changes to Serafall in her magical outfit as Y/N and her somehow stumbled across a convention for the popular series for the show that had the magical girl. As Serafall was currently doing different poses for all the otakus that were taking pictures of her, Y/N stood in the background, sighing and shaking his head.

Y/N: I knew I shouldn't have let her buy that. Dammit.

The next scene was them again back in the shopping town, with Serafall dragging Y/N around to each different store trying different clothing.

The first clothing was Serafall in a kimono, but it was more outgoing and it made her easier to move. She brandished it to Y/N, who was smiling as he gave a quick thumbs up to his mother, approving of the outfit.

 She brandished it to Y/N, who was smiling as he gave a quick thumbs up to his mother, approving of the outfit