Chapter 14: Leader's Summit

Today was the day of the Leader's Summit. Y/N's mother, Serafall, had decided to stay in the guest room of his apartment. A few days from now, he will move into the Hyoudou's residence. Y/N woke up in the morning, specifically eight o' clock in the morning, and went to cook breakfast.

An hour later, his mother wakes up and enters the small kitchen, sniffing the air as Y/N stood by the range, cooking bacon pancakes. All in all, it was a pretty normal breakfast.

His mother said he would watch his home for the time being while he was at school. He left later that day and sat in his classroom. As he sat there, he couldn't stop thinking. What was he going to say to Irina? What was to expect? He was still heartbroken about that day, but he still loved her. He just wasn't sure if Irina felt the same way. The only thing he could do was just sit and wait.

Timeskip

Y/N was with everyone in the ORC were preparing to leave for the summit. They entered in and Xenovia's eyes met with Irina's. Sona and Tsubaki were to the wall on the left with Serafall and Sirzechs on the left side on the table with Grayfia behind him. Vali with Azazel on the right and Archangel Michael in the back, with Irina standing behind him.

Irina scowled and looked away, not that it was a surprise to Xenovia. As soon as Xenovia moved, Y/N walked in. Irina's eyes met with Y/N's, but she could see the sadness and emptiness that plagued his eyes. Y/N's face gained a stern look and looked away, proceeding forward and stood behind his adopted mother. Irina looked down in shame.

Sirzechs: Allow me to introduce. This is my sister and her family, along with the Leviathan's adopted son, who you all know as the Black Swordsman. They did very well in their recent battle with Kokabiel.

Irina's eyes widen. She glanced at Y/N, who noticed her gaze, but quickly faced forward again. This was news to her. She didn't know that her childhood crush was the adopted son of one of the Great Satans.

Michael: Thank you very much. We appreciate your efforts.

Azazel: Sorry about that. My guy got a little out of hand.

Issei: (scoff) Where'd you learn your damn manners?

Sirzechs: All of the representatives are here. Let's begin the conference.

Outside, several Angels, Devils, and Fallen Angels were posted outside in order to eliminate any unwanted visitors that decided to pay a visit.

A small projection was shown, showing the battle that had occurred at Kuoh Academy. Including the power that Y/N possessed. A power that had the chance to defeat a leader class Devil, Fallen Angel, or Angel. Perhaps it could rival to that of God.

The projection soon ends and Rias gives her thoughts.

Rias: These are the incidents in which I, Rias Gremory and my family, have taken apart of.

Sona: I, Sona Sitri, testify that she has said nothing but the truth.

Sirzechs: Thank you. You may step back.

Serafall: Thank you, Rias-chan, Sona-chan.

Sirzechs: I'd like to hear the General Governor of the Fallen Angel's opinion in Rias's report.

Azazel: There's nothing to say. Kokabiel acted of his own accord.

Michael: It has nothing to do with you?

Azazel: I was waiting to find out what he was up to. He never expected me to come to the city personally. Y/N here is my witness.

Everyone looks to Y/N to confirm his statement.